Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Made this comparison chart as a suggestion from user Spartca in a different Thread.

Not complete since I can't compare Bad Kitty, paid Twee or Tweed, or Tiny Twitter.

If I missed anything or any suggestions, please give them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RanGT; 10/27/2009 at 11:13 AM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Thanks for the chart. Only thing I noticed is for Tweed notification (application open) there isn't anything. I keep mine open constantly and still receive the notifications. HTH and thanks for taking the time to put that together.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lowery23 View Post
    Thanks for the chart. Only thing I noticed is for Tweed notification (application open) there isn't anything. I keep mine open constantly and still receive the notifications. HTH and thanks for taking the time to put that together.
    Thanks, fixed.
    ***I Twitter***

Also, Tweed can view the public timeline. It's all the way at the bottom of the dropdown menu, underneath the nearby timeline.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Also, Tweed can view the public timeline. It's all the way at the bottom of the dropdown menu, underneath the nearby timeline.
    Thanks
    ***I Twitter***

Since I bought Twee I can help you out I think.

Both full and Free Twee have direct photo upload support now.

Not sure what photo direct message means - just that you can send pictures in direct messages? Twee can do that as well, not sure about the Free Twee.

Full Twee does have notifications with either vibrate or sound (or both). You have it listed that there's no sound.

There's a few features that Twee has that others don't that aren't listed: Twitturly, and Stocktwits. Don't use any of them myself, so I don't know what they do.

Do all of the apps allow you to search the public timeline? I can't remember. You can't view the public timeline in Twee that I know of, but you can search it.

Edit: Also, I believe that Twee does keep notifications going in the background after you open it once. I've seen the notification down there a couple times when I haven't had it running.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 10/26/2009 at 10:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Too bad the chart graphic isn't viewable on my Pre rofl.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Paid Twee has all of them but public timeline and a light theme. It does NOT use photo emailing.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Twee is def the best.
    gage006 and jhoff80 are right.

Twee/TweeFree both do direct photo uploading and even in DM's.
    Sound? Notifications make a sound.
    Twee has notifications when the app is closed or open. Doesn't matter.

There are other features like Twitturly integration, WhatTheTrend and StockTwits and none of other apps have that Twee does. Jussayin...
    Last edited by eekfuh; 10/27/2009 at 01:05 AM.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post

There are other features like Twitturly integration, WhatTheTrend and StockTwits and none of other apps have that Twee does. Jussayin...
    HAHAHAH! Best chart ever.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Updated. Never used Twee Free so not sure if that stuff is 100% accurate.
    From what I understand, Tiny Twitter is very limited, though I don't know of anyone who bought it to be able to tell us where exactly it fits on the chart.
  14.    #14  
    I appreciate the feedback...i'll update in the morning.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Since I bought Twee I can help you out I think.

Both full and Free Twee have direct photo upload support now.

Not sure what photo direct message means - just that you can send pictures in direct messages? Twee can do that as well, not sure about the Free Twee.

Full Twee does have notifications with either vibrate or sound (or both). You have it listed that there's no sound.

There's a few features that Twee has that others don't that aren't listed: Twitturly, and Stocktwits. Don't use any of them myself, so I don't know what they do.

Do all of the apps allow you to search the public timeline? I can't remember. You can't view the public timeline in Twee that I know of, but you can search it.

Edit: Also, I believe that Twee does keep notifications going in the background after you open it once. I've seen the notification down there a couple times when I haven't had it running.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Paid Twee has all of them but public timeline and a light theme. It does NOT use photo emailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post

THANKS!!! Changed everything. Also put in Landscape view so I could fit prices.

IF SOMEONE HAS TINY TWITTER, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK.
    Last edited by RanGT; 10/27/2009 at 09:15 AM.
    ***I Twitter***

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Updated. Never used Twee Free so not sure if that stuff is 100% accurate.
    This chart is not correct as some of the Spaz items don't match. Does not show Twee free to have photo DM (send photos in DM)
    ***I Twitter***

I have been using Twee beta .95 since it came out and its defintely my twitter app of choice. Can someone give me a comparison from twee paid and twee beta .95?
    Also, any idea if the beta .95 will expire at some point? I don't mind paying the app fee if it does everything the beta version does and palm fixes my app limit
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    I have been using Twee beta .95 since it came out and its defintely my twitter app of choice. Can someone give me a comparison from twee paid and twee beta .95?
    Also, any idea if the beta .95 will expire at some point? I don't mind paying the app fee if it does everything the beta version does and palm fixes my app limit
    .95 expires in december.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    I've been finding the Timeline marker the biggest feature that keeps me on Tweed, instead of Twee. Just take too much time to find where to start again, if you don't look at it for a few hours.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I've been finding the Timeline marker the biggest feature that keeps me on Tweed, instead of Twee. Just take too much time to find where to start again, if you don't look at it for a few hours.
    In the paid version of Twee, when it updates the screen stays at the spot where you last viewed it from, in my experience, so I find I don't need any bookmarking.

I know that Twee Free forced a jump to the top of the list with an update when I last used it though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast