Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    In the paid version of Twee, when it updates the screen stays at the spot where you last viewed it from, in my experience, so I find I don't need any bookmarking.

I know that Twee Free forced a jump to the top of the list with an update when I last used it though.
    so that pretty much means its a timeline marker, rite? just not the actual sign.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    here is a comparison of twitter clients: Battle of the Buyers: Part 1; Twitter Clients | The Mx Web tiny twitter is included, but not well liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    here is a comparison of twitter clients: Battle of the Buyers: Part 1; Twitter Clients | The Mx Web tiny twitter is included, but not well liked.
    On your comparison, you state that "Twee's notifications seem to work much better than the competition (although once you close the app the notifications stop)". Actually, with the paid Twee version, notifications continue, even after you close the app.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    On your comparison, you state that "Twee's notifications seem to work much better than the competition (although once you close the app the notifications stop)". Actually, with the paid Twee version, notifications continue, even after you close the app.
    Alright, thanks for the catch. I'll edit the article and fix that.

Thanks!
    What's the latest?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12