1.    #1  
    I haven't seen word one from anybody else but i'm getting, "App Catalog Unavailable. Please Try Again Later" for two days now..

anybody? Is this some "known" downtime that I didn't get the memo on? What gives?

detroitkruk
    Is it when trying to download a specific app (especially one that you have the homebrew of?) or just in general?
  3.    #3  
    in general. I have NO homebrew installed.

detroitkruk
    Hmm, no idea then, sorry. It's been working perfectly for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Hmm, no idea then, sorry. It's been working perfectly for me.

x2!

Have you tried rebooting your phone?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Dead for me too.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    No problems here.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    reboot fixes it.
    I'm getting it, too. I was charged for FlashCards, but then got the "App Catalog unavailable" message. Trying the reboot...

Update: Reboot fixed it. Spiffy.
    Last edited by froggersloth; 10/27/2009 at 04:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i have had same problems trying to load app catalog - "App Catalog Unavailable. Please Try Again Later". Does Palm limit the access to its catalog based on non US-ip address? I use Pre in Ukraine, so my IP is Ukrainian one
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have the same problem even after reboot....i get into the catalog but ANYTHING i try to download it will then say it is unavailable and ill have to close the catalog
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have the same problem even after reboot....i get into the catalog but ANYTHING i try to download it will then say it is unavailable and ill have to close the catalog
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a1hildeb View Post
    Has anyone that has gotten this message used the Mvapp method to move apps from /var to /media? If you don't know what that means, then you haven't done it. I HAVE done this, and now I get the same message, but only since the 1.3.1 update. I want to know if there is some correlation there.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    mine magically worked today. I did NOTHING to it as I have been busy and I tried it today and it just worked. Not sure *** happened but you may want to check again
    Yeah, I started getting the "App Catalog Unavailable. Try again later." message yesterday. Continuing today. Downloads get cancelled. Same for updates. I reset the phone and this problem ceased. Strange that it happened to begin with. Plenty of strange things going on since 1.3.1!
    I only get that message for Apps I try to update that now charge a fee but were free previously. Other apps that I purchased that have updates work fine.