1.    #1  
    this would be great is it anybody who have tried to make this? :P is there a real spotify API? I would pay for this
    I would like this too
  3.    #3  
    yes, but is there a spotify API for webapplications?
  4.    #4  
    anymore info about this? :P
    Basically, seeing as spotify is only available in Europe to my knowledge and the App catalogue is only available in the USA spotify aren't going to bother to dev an app until the app catalogue is out of beta over here. I imagine given the fact that they have developed an excellant app for android (I have it on my hero) and a largely useless app for the iphone (no multitasking and no background apps when the screen is off means you have to sit there looking at a blank spotify page with the screen on if you want to listen to music lol). Judging by the existing spotify apps you will need a spotify premium account (9.99/month) to listen to music on your phone. Given webOS's multitasking capability and rise in popularity after all this years CES shin-digs I think a spotify app is very likely.
    there is an open source spotify api that was hacked together called despotify.. But anybody who uses it has to be a paying member of spotify you cannot use the free service through it.

despotify Source code
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by edektor View Post
    there is an open source spotify api that was hacked together called despotify.. But anybody who uses it has to be a paying member of spotify you cannot use the free service through it.

despotify Source code
    okey i know that, you have to be paying to use it for android and iphone and symbian to =)
    Have just read this myself, great news. What are they negotiating about , just do it ! We need these kind of apps (Iplayer please) to help webos sales in the UK
  9. gTh
    Spotify on my Pre and I'm completly happy now after the Facebook Update!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I've created a page on Facebook to petition for an official app from Spotify, everyone go join .

As I've not posted more than 10 times on this forum, I can't post a link but you should be able to find the page by searching for "we need spotify for palm webos" on Facebook!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have started a petition to get Spotify to hurry up with their app for webOS, please everyone take a look! The link is to follow...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Here is the link for you all: We need Spotify for Palm webOS | Facebook. Thanks!