1.    #1  
    just like the title says, i have sucessfully rooted and installled mytether but i can't get Aonetwork-(or whatever it's called) to appear in my wireless networks list.. anybody have an answer/advice for me?
    If you installed version 1.5 and you are running 1.2.1 you need to run a patch to fix it.

Click Me
    Last edited by NickDG; 10/23/2009 at 01:43 AM.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    The only advice I can give at the moment is to give more information, or use the search feature; because you haven't posted enough information for anybody to be any more helpful than that.

What OS is on your laptop?

What version of WebOS are you running (now that there are international Pres with different WebOS versions installed.

What version of MyTether are you using? i.e. free version or paid version?

If you're using the free version, which is well known to be broken in version 1.2.0 and above, have you followed the steps found all over these forums to re-enable it?
  4.    #4  
    i am using vista 64bit, i have WebOS 1.2, and i have MyTether 1.5 free version... I've already followed the link above and read the patch/solution for the problem... so i"ll see what i can make happen and if i run into more issues i will post again on this thread.. thanks everyone