1.    #1  
    I am looking for any information on any medical software being added to the Palm Pre...I am aware of the recent development of Skyscape for the Palm Pre but I was wondering if any Medical software's available for Palm Pre specially for physicians.
    MediPDA has moved from Homebrew to the App catalog but is still available in Homebrew
    Drugview is in Homebrew
    Epocrates and Lexicom apps are coming to WebOS. I'm suire others will follow in due time.
    The rest are the tons of PalmOS medical apps which you can run under Classic. Here are a couple of lists to get one started:
    Best Free PPA Apps
    Must Have Apps
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I use Drugview. Waiting for ePocrates and Motionapps to figure out the OTA update problem with ePocrates before I install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    MediPDA
    Epocrates and Lexicom apps are coming to WebOS. I'm suire others will follow in due time.
    Do you know when Epocrates will have its WebOS version?

Jim
    I hear the app might be ready for beta testing in December.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Last I heard Epocrates is scheduled for live (in person) beta testing beginning the first week of December. Unclear how soon after that it'll be publicly released though Epocrates has been saying for some time now that the WebOS version will be released "by the end of the year".
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    Last I heard Epocrates is scheduled for live (in person) beta testing beginning the first week of December. Unclear how soon after that it'll be publicly released though Epocrates has been saying for some time now that the WebOS version will be released "by the end of the year".
    That's good news!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

The Lexi-Comp app is, literally, days away from release. If you haven't seen it already, there's a sneak peak video here, to see the software:

http://www.precentral.net/lexi-comp-...-closer-launch

And if you haven't, read Riz's writeup here:

http://www.precentral.net/real-review-lexi-comp

The initial release will feature everything you see in the screenshots and video above. Dosing calculators, Drug ID module, and IV Compatibility applications will be forthcoming after initial release.

Full Disclosure: I do work for Lexi-Comp.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-matt
    I use SkyScape radiology apps (Dahnert's Radiology Review Manual and Gamuts) within Classic (one of main reasons I got Classic, along with lots of my own medical notes on Memo!). Also AmirSys Top100 PocketDiagnosis but it is for Radiology. TNM Mobile is also great for Staging. Netter's Flash Cards also available. I also have iSilo reader for other medical documents including a nice Netter's Anatomy.

Considering the number of apps on PalmOS, I am hoping a lot of these companies will make them for WebOS too
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any clue whether UpToDate works? Any luck with this wonderfull database?