1.    #1  
    I am about to start taking some chinese lessons witha tutor and would like to record some of the pronounciations using my phone. Please tell me this is somehow an option. Thanks.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    I am about to start taking some chinese lessons witha tutor and would like to record some of the pronounciations using my phone. Please tell me this is somehow an option. Thanks.
    Can't be done yet - apparently will be "activated" by Palm in a future WebOS update...
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    The current SDK doesn't have anything to allow you access to the microphone on the device, so no apps for that yet. Hopefully a future update to the SDK will remedy that.
  4.    #4  
    Arrrrrgh. So frustrating. Now I'm actually going to buy something just for my lessons. Lame.

the things they left out are seriosly bizarre.
  5.    #5  
    Any recs on a digital device that i could buy to record? as cheap as possible. : \
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    Any recs on a digital device that i could buy to record? as cheap as possible. : \
    Just buy a cheap Sandisk MP3 player like a Sansa c250. Their recording capabilities are actually quite good.