1.    #1  
    Very odd - electricpig, in their post: Top 10 apps for the Pre [can't give you the link since I'm a newbie here - frustrating - but go look at the electricpig.co.uk website and head for October 16th] just a few days ago reported on (and had a screenshot) of a London Underground App ("TubeApp" apparently), but there's no sign of it in my app catalogue...

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but I'd love to get hold of it - anyone else heard anything?
    Ive seen it mentioned online as well, i think the reason its not in the catalogue is because it is [or will be] a paid app, so can't be accessed in the UK.

This might be utter cods as i can't update from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 as i don't have a strong enough signal. But then i also thought paid apps in the UK wouldn't come until 1.3?
  3.    #3  
    Sadly I can tell you that 1.1.3 doesn't bring paid apps... shame... but your explanation about the app would make sense. I wonder how long we have to wait for the paid stuff?
    I would hope some time in November, i think any longer and Palm are having a laugh.
  5.    #5  
    Couldn't agree more with the November urgency - I've heard talk that that's when Europe and American Os versions will "sync" - i.e. that we'll skip the intervening ones... we can but live in hope!!
    This sums up why I haven't bothered buying a Pre yet here in the Uk.

Will stick with the Treo until Apps like these get themselves sorted. Also includes e reader and Splash ID.

Once the tube and others come online, then I will buy the Pre.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Anyone have any news on a TFL Tube App?
    I guess I'm thinking something along the lines of "Tube Deluxe" app for iPhone.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    bumpage!
    Palm please hurry up with this app!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Still hasn't appeared despite the paid App Catalog going international, oddly.