Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried this with the iPhone browser patch? I'm incredibly annoyed that I can't view the full site anymore and have to view this trash x.facebook ripoff.

If not I think a patch is in order to change the browser to a non-mobile identity.
    I would love that...I too am ****ed that I can't view desktop version!!!! This is illegal!!
    From what I've read iphone.facebook.com is the same thing as touch.facebook.com just the iphone currently has a good facebook app for it. Rumor has it that the facebook app is coming out when the Pixi does. In the mean time friends flow in the app store works pretty good but its not that much different then the touch.facebook.com site. What are you trying to do that you can't do in the mobile version anyway? And how is it illegal?
    So Say We All
    why can't you just apply the patch to have the webOS browser announce itself as Mobile Safari? Couldn't you use iphone.facebook then?
    can someone please help? Stupid me decide to try it too went to touch.facebook.com and I can no long got the full site anymore. I tried everything other then resting the phone to get rid of, I feel a rest will be the only way to rid this
    I had the same issue with the touch.facebook. I logged out, then searched for facebook on google. On the google page, under facebook.com, I clicked "login". It took me to the non-mobile login. When I put in my password, it took me to the non-mobile facebook.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I found the same fix lying in bed at like 2am drossing, but I went to the cached site and bookedmarked my page once I made it to the Full Version. Works from there.

As for what I can't do in the mobile version...ummmm, facebook chat. Not to mention I prefer to use the full version since I'm more familiar with it and I feel like the mobile version leaves stuff out.

But for anyone else annoyed with the new touch.facebook.trash website, search google, go from there (click options->cached if that doesnt work), login, and make a new bookmark. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by acidbeaver View Post
    From what I've read iphone.facebook.com is the same thing as touch.facebook.com just the iphone currently has a good facebook app for it. Rumor has it that the facebook app is coming out when the Pixi does. In the mean time friends flow in the app store works pretty good but its not that much different then the touch.facebook.com site. What are you trying to do that you can't do in the mobile version anyway? And how is it illegal?
    Hi everyone...first time poster here. I was just browsing on my Pre and noticed a few things on facebook recently but is anyone else able to do the following on touch.facebook.com?

-clear profile status.
    -delete comments after posting to wall.
    -view comments posted by friends on pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcbeutler View Post
    Has anyone tried this with the iPhone browser patch? I'm incredibly annoyed that I can't view the full site anymore and have to view this trash x.facebook ripoff.

If not I think a patch is in order to change the browser to a non-mobile identity.
    i found this to work fairly well...just open the web browser on your phone and type in this url and it should bring you to the full site.

facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo