Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    LEXI COMP PALM PRE MEDICAL&DENTAL SOFTWARE UPCOMING

Medical & Dental Software for the Palm Pre - Lexi-Comp

Drug Information for iPhone, Palm Pre, BlackBerry, Smartphone, and Online Use

Maybe a good option instead of Epocrates???
    better have a dosing calculator or its useless to me
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke33 View Post
    better have a dosing calculator or its useless to me
    I think they are recieving requests on their website, suggest to contact them
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    My wife just got into their beta program. I'm installing the app now. looks great so far.

FYI, "For those of you that are active on blogs, twitter, or FB, it’s fine to note that you’re a beta tester for the software and your thoughts on the software. I only ask that you note that not all of the features are yet included and this is not a final production version."

I'll post a review later.
    great initiative cause we need some good medical software for the pre because the palm os had so much before and those are some big shoes to fill.I hope other developers take note.Classic can only be useful for only so long.
    Thanks again
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I'm actually hoping they give her a sweet deal after it comes out. Its a pricey app, but when she has said so far she thinks its worth it. more to come.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Got my beta copy up and running. Looks very good with lots of options on what databases to install. Updated quickly over wifi. Interact worked well comparing drugs and interactions. All the things I have always liked in Lexi!
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy View Post
    Got my beta copy up and running. Looks very good with lots of options on what databases to install. Updated quickly over wifi. Interact worked well comparing drugs and interactions. All the things I have always liked in Lexi!
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    My wife just got into their beta program. I'm installing the app now. looks great so far.

FYI, "For those of you that are active on blogs, twitter, or FB, itís fine to note that youíre a beta tester for the software and your thoughts on the software. I only ask that you note that not all of the features are yet included and this is not a final production version."

I'll post a review later.
    Is it too late to become a beta tester? Where can I sign up?

Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    Is it too late to become a beta tester? Where can I sign up?

Thanks
    You can e mail them or choose you support option on this link:
    Support, Training, Frequently Asked Questions - Lexi-Comp
    FYI: The beta testing is closed No worries though... the full version is near [at least hopefully ]
    Update Lexi-Comp is avail via APP catalogue. Dont expect to start using immediately, the updates per sections are rather large and may take a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kmehr; 11/12/2009 at 01:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I downloaded it and downloaded some of the sections. Just checked the app catalog again and it's gone.
    Their website has no info about it being available and no info on how to pay for it. I guess we have 30 days for the free trial.
    Haven't tried the app much, though. Seems like all their references are available for the free trial
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    argh...its not there!

is there a dosing calculator built in?
    Never saw it at all in the App catalog . Wonder if the brief appearance was in the US app catalogue only?
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    mine's broken now after the 1.3.1 update. Anybody else?
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Called Lexicomp. It was released accidentally last week. That's why it was only in the App catalog for a few hours. It was pulled once they realized.

For what it's worth, the tech support rep said to expect it within a week
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    It's back. Free in the app store. Not sure how they'll handle payments at the 30 day mark.
    App no longer freezes when the large databases are downloaded
    Must be the US App store only. I can't see it with my GSM Pre running the stock 1.1.3 OS.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    mine's broken now after the 1.3.1 update. Anybody else?
    i can't download the larger databases. i get all kinds of out of memory errors.
    yup grabbed this as soon as i knew!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast