Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Downloaded it, but it kept freezing after install. Now no longer in apps.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    stopped working
    got all excited to run it... updated stuff and got too many card errors... attempted to run again, but freezes at the welcome screen... boooooo
    yep same here - looks like they pulled it down from the app store
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Yeah. Mine worked exactly once. I downloaded just one database ( Peds drugs), which was ~40MB. It worked and I was able to close and restart the app once. Now, it just hangs
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Yeah. Mine worked exactly once. I downloaded just one database ( Peds drugs), which was ~40MB. It worked and I was able to close and restart the app once. Now, it just hangs
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    got all excited to run it... updated stuff and got too many card errors... attempted to run again, but freezes at the welcome screen... boooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    stopped working
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoss View Post
    Downloaded it, but it kept freezing after install. Now no longer in apps.
    I posted a work around for this here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...catalogue.html
    Basically any file > 20mb will freeze the App. So all the drug guides are out. Fortunately the dental sections like Endo, Perio, O Path etc work well and smoothly
    any updates?

I thought that someone from Lexicomp said it would be fixed any day now
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Nothing further here. After it was pulled from the app catalog the 1st time (just before 1.3.1 came out), I called and was told it'd be out again in 1 week.
    Wishful thinking....
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    better have a dosing calculator or its useless to me
    has anyone ever checked the total size of the Lexicomp program & databases.I am clocking in close to 1.6Gb of memory.can anyone verify this.I have a german qwertz Pre on webos 2.1.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I believe was about 150 MB for just Drugs and 5MCC on my 1.4.5 ol' faithful Pre

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12