1.    #1  
    Has anyone thought of making a ringtone app? I have a suggestion that it can be set up something like prethemer.com has. Set up a website to allow pre users to create and upload ringtones to it and this will also be updated in the app on the phone 24/7 or through preware to download ringtones right away from your phone. To get more advanced make an actual app so you can preveiw before downloading and is updated 24/7 with new ringtones and alerts. Another idea is when it is downloaded you can pick and choose where you want to assign the sound or ringtone. Just a few ideas for developers, I wish I knew how to make apps.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    the only problem with this is you usualy get crappy sounding ringtones doing this
    I used to get mine from phone zoo and they would be like 96kbps
    now I just get my mp3s and I cut a portion of the song using Audacity and just put it on my pre
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    the only problem with this is you usualy get crappy sounding ringtones doing this
    now I just get my mp3s and I cut a portion of the song using Audacity and just put it on my pre
    +1
  4.    #4  
    Yea true,but if the site could regulate that the sound quality is loud and clear by only allowing mp3s to be uploaded and choped something like what myxter does but allowing it to be better quality for the pre and being uploaded from an app of some sort
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    its possible to make a website for it but you need to make it so its just for the pre or something like that

Click To See My Themes

6.    #6  
    its possible to make a website for it but you need to make it so its just for the pre or something like that
    Yea so what about doing it so that you can create the ringtones and all through the site. Being able to listen and upload but not download and only can be loaded through the pre like through preware or an actual app.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    the only site ive seen somewhat like that is phonezoo
    you can upload and then use whatever 30 seconds of the song or sound you want

Click To See My Themes

Why not an app like ringdroid? That works out great.
  9.    #9  
    Oh , yea that is exactually what I was thinking about.. something like that for the pre would be awsome..http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/