Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Hi Sean-

Did you have a chance to fix that bug that we spoke about a couple of weeks ago? I downloaded your latest update the other day, but i haven't had a chance to try it yet.

-- Danny --
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hi Sean-

Did you have a chance to fix that bug that we spoke about a couple of weeks ago? I downloaded your latest update the other day, but i haven't had a chance to try it yet.

-- Danny --
    Hi Danny,

We are still working on it, please let me know what you think of the latest update.

Thanks,

Sean
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99 View Post

Will reinstall and test.
    Still having issues with the latest update?

Thanks,

Sean

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  4.    #164  
    Hi Sean-

-- Danny --
    Alright, We have fixed that bug, have it working here on my pre, so we will push out another update asap. Thanks for your help with this.

Hi Danny,

We are still working on it, please let me know what you think of the latest update.

Thanks,

Sean
    Hey Sean-
    I tried it on the way to work yesterday morning. The new sound themes are a nice addition, but:
    Either certain voices can't be previewed or maybe after a few previews, it just times out.
    Sometimes, if i click on a voice to hear previews, the small spinning circles just keep on spinning instead of turning into the triangular play button.
    Shortly after i returned to the main map screen, a visual error box popped up to say something like; "Error- Some alerts may not sound properly." (I forget the exact wording of the error.)
    I hope i didn't give you more work to do again, lol. I'll re-install it before I run it again, to see if that's all it needs.
    Just in case it matters, i do not have my Pre tweaked, patched or modded in any way. I hope that helps with your diagnosis.
    I also noticed your latest post, notifying me that you fixed that other bug we spoke of. I'm sure many people are, or will be, grateful to you.
    Thank you for being dedicated to your work and for being a dev that actually cares about his "customers".

Are those of us who are curious allowed to know what the "other bug" is? Hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    Are those of us who are curious allowed to know what the "other bug" is? Hahaha.
    LOL, sorry about that.
    There was an issue when playing Pandora (and other music) which would cause the music to stop completely whenever Trapster said "Police Often Hide Here".
    Up until January, the music would always re-start from where it left off during the Trapster alert.
    Sean said the fix is coming soon.
  8.    #168  
    Hey Sean-
    I tried it on the way to work yesterday morning. The new sound themes are a nice addition, but:
    Either certain voices can't be previewed or maybe after a few previews, it just times out.
    Sometimes, if i click on a voice to hear previews, the small spinning circles just keep on spinning instead of turning into the triangular play button.
    Shortly after i returned to the main map screen, a visual error box popped up to say something like; "Error- Some alerts may not sound properly." (I forget the exact wording of the error.)
    I hope i didn't give you more work to do again, lol. I'll re-install it before I run it again, to see if that's all it needs.
    Just in case it matters, i do not have my Pre tweaked, patched or modded in any way. I hope that helps with your diagnosis.
    I also noticed your latest post, notifying me that you fixed that other bug we spoke of. I'm sure many people are, or will be, grateful to you.
    Thank you for being dedicated to your work and for being a dev that actually cares about his "customers".

Thanks, I noticed this too when QAing the release. It is very random, and we could not figure it out. If you back out to the menu and then go back to preview the sound theme, they will usually eventually load up. Either way, the sound themes will all alert correctly, just may not be able to preview them. We will continue to analyze this bug, and get it fixed asap.

9.    #169  

LOL, sorry about that.
    There was an issue when playing Pandora (and other music) which would cause the music to stop completely whenever Trapster said "Police Often Hide Here".
    Up until January, the music would always re-start from where it left off during the Trapster alert.
    Sean said the fix is coming soon.
    Ah, Ok. I think I meant to mention this at one point, but I must've forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    Trapster breaks into my top 15, but not my top 10 either.

If I had a map that rotates as well as google-maps based Turn by Turn navigation, it would quickly jump into my top 5. :-)
    Thanks, I noticed this too when QAing the release. It is very random, and we could not figure it out. If you back out to the menu and then go back to preview the sound theme, they will usually eventually load up. Either way, the sound themes will all alert correctly, just may not be able to preview them. We will continue to analyze this bug, and get it fixed asap.
    Thanks again, Sean. Good work.
  12.    #172  
    Ah, Ok. I think I meant to mention this at one point, but I must've forgotten.

Trapster breaks into my top 15, but not my top 10 either.

If I had a map that rotates as well as google-maps based Turn by Turn navigation, it would quickly jump into my top 5. :-)
    Trapster will continue to improve and add new features. Thanks for the feedback.

Glad to hear it. Trapster is one of my favorite apps...and I look forward to being able to use it more, as it gains functionality. :-)

Had there been any determination made on a one-touch alert for live police also?
  14.    #174  
    Glad to hear it. Trapster is one of my favorite apps...and I look forward to being able to use it more, as it gains functionality. :-)

Had there been any determination made on a one-touch alert for live police also?
    We are exploring the idea of a one-touch alert. I will keep you updated here on its status.

15.    #175  
    Check out Travis County Sheriff's Department using Trapster!

Travis CO Sheriff Working with Trapster App

That's really neat.

Good to see that there are still come police departments out there that are actually looking out for safety, not just issuing tickets to make money.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Too bad the majority of police/towns use tickets as a revenue generator and could care less about actual speeding.

If all you had to pay was their fine it wouldn't be that bad, it's the insurances companies that use it as an excuse to hike your rates that's a lose/lose for everybody except the insurance companies
    Mark F Chinsky
  18.    #178  
    Yes, we are hoping more departments will get involved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I've noticed that after I have Trapster running for a while it no longer gives me alerts. I have to close the app and restart it to start getting alerts again. Not sure if it's supposed to do this or if this is a bug.
    How long is "a while" to you? I just drove over 3 hours tonight, never closed the app, and it worked perfectly fine the whole way.

I also had Slacker Radio playing the whole way.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast