Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 217
  1. #141  
    [;2130386]Ok, this is a bug. Good find.

    This occurred both while using Pandora, and the music player.

    Look for a fix in the next update.[/QUOTE]

    Thank you, Sean.
    I truly appreciate your quick response and help.
    It's great to see devs that care about their product and their customers.
    Good job.
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    [;2130386]Ok, this is a bug. Good find.

    This occurred both while using Pandora, and the music player.

    Look for a fix in the next update.

    Thank you, Sean.
    I truly appreciate your quick response and help.
    It's great to see devs that care about their product and their customers.
    Good job.
    Sure thing! that is what I am here for. Please let me know if encounter any more bugs, or have suggestions.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  3. #143  
    [;2133694]Sure thing! that is what I am here for. Please let me know if encounter any more bugs, or have suggestions.[/QUOTE]

    Ok. If I can think of anything else, i'll let you know. Thanks.
  4. #144  
    just a question. When im useing trapster if i tap a hiding spot the icon give me the location. How do i close that? I cant seem to find out how to make it go back to being an icon and the bubble that says the location just follows me around. Its annoying lol. Other than that im loving it.
  5. #145  
    I guess there is no way. lol
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    just a question. When im useing trapster if i tap a hiding spot the icon give me the location. How do i close that? I cant seem to find out how to make it go back to being an icon and the bubble that says the location just follows me around. Its annoying lol. Other than that im loving it.
    Hi bigwood212,

    Which version of Trapster and OS are you using?

    Make sure you update to the latest versions.

    Once you tap on a trap, you will get a small details bubble, to close this, just tap anywhere else on the map. You can tap the details bubble again to get even more details. Then to get back to the trapmap, just do a right finger swipe.

    And any sort of touch command will unlock the GPS, make sure to tap the "target" icon to get your GPS locked again.
    Last edited by Sean@trapster.com; 01/12/2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  7. #147  
    Yep i just deleted it and downloaded it again and it works now. I guess the app didnt auto update when i used the phones update feature. Thankyou!. This app is really cool. I really like it. More people need to get on here and report live police not just hideing spots.

    Just an idea. Can you make a report live police trap one press button? I reported one yesturday and its really hard to hit 3 buttons while driving. Also trapster needs a night mode. Like on my in car gps the map turns black and roads are green or red for highways. I've had to turn trapster off at night because the map is to bright even with the brightness all the way down on the phone.
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Yep i just deleted it and downloaded it again and it works now. I guess the app didnt auto update when i used the phones update feature. Thankyou!. This app is really cool. I really like it. More people need to get on here and report live police not just hideing spots.

    Just an idea. Can you make a report live police trap one press button? I reported one yesturday and its really hard to hit 3 buttons while driving. Also trapster needs a night mode. Like on my in car gps the map turns black and roads are green or red for highways. I've had to turn trapster off at night because the map is to bright even with the brightness all the way down on the phone.
    Thank you for the suggestion. We have heard a few requests for the one tap live police reporting, and night mode.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher View Post
    Nice Job. Sean, do you guys plan on allowing trapster to orient based on driving direction like the nav applications? It drives me nuts to see my care going sideways as I drive unless I just happen to be driving north.
    This is my #1 request as well.

    My #2 request would be allow for Google Maps, Turn by Turn directions (just like the iPhone version).

    My girlfriend LOVES to make me jealous when she can do both of these things in her iPhone app, and I can't on my Pre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    Ok, this is a bug. Good find.

    This occurred both while using Pandora, and the music player.

    Look for a fix in the next update.
    Fantastic. Just found this thread and was coming here to post this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion. We have heard a few requests for the one tap live police reporting, and night mode.
    Both of these would be awesome...but I'm actually much more interested in one-tap live police reporting.

    I don't suppose you're allowed to tell us when to expect the update...or what it will contain? :-D :-D :-D :-D
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    This is my #1 request as well.

    My #2 request would be allow for Google Maps, Turn by Turn directions (just like the iPhone version).

    My girlfriend LOVES to make me jealous when she can do both of these things in her iPhone app, and I can't on my Pre.



    Fantastic. Just found this thread and was coming here to post this.



    Both of these would be awesome...but I'm actually much more interested in one-tap live police reporting.

    I don't suppose you're allowed to tell us when to expect the update...or what it will contain? :-D :-D :-D :-D
    Thanks for the comments.

    Can't give you an exact date, but will definitely give you a heads up on this thread.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  11. #151  
    How about a teeny-tiny-little little hint with a ballpark date and features?

    :-D :-D :-D
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    How about a teeny-tiny-little little hint with a ballpark date and features?

    :-D :-D :-D
    Soon
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  13. #153  
    sean@trapster.com Soon
    LoL -
    He did say "a teeny tiny little little hint", right?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/22/2010 at 06:42 PM.
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LoL -
    He did say "a teeny tiny little little hint", right?
    lol, I will definitely try to give you guys a heads up.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  15. #155  
    I suppose I did have that one coming...hahaha.

    Will there be a post of the changelog for the updated version that came out tonight?

    Thanks!
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    I suppose I did have that one coming...hahaha.

    Will there be a post of the changelog for the updated version that came out tonight?

    Thanks!
    Here is a blog post covering the new WebOS version of Trapster. 0.9.43

    Trapster for Palm WebOS Version 0.9.43 Released | Trapster Blog
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  17. PayDay99's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #157  
    alerts have gone haywire for me in the new version. After the first alert, they keep alerting even when the screen has no more alerts visible, until I shut trapster off.
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99 View Post
    alerts have gone haywire for me in the new version. After the first alert, they keep alerting even when the screen has no more alerts visible, until I shut trapster off.
    Hi PayDay99,

    Which version of WebOS are you using? Please try reinstalling the app, we have not seen this bug before. Keep me updated.

    Thanks,

    Sean
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  19. PayDay99's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    Hi PayDay99,

    Which version of WebOS are you using? Please try reinstalling the app, we have not seen this bug before. Keep me updated.

    Thanks,

    Sean
    1.3.5.1.

    Will reinstall and test.
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99 View Post
    1.3.5.1.

    Will reinstall and test.
    Great, Keep me updated.

    Thanks,

    Sean
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions