Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    what you doin way down there lol ? Oh be careful near the i10 interchange " police often hide here " lol actually they hide everywhere over there ha! Well be safe and don't freeze.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    that trapster is a jewel of an app for sure !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what you doin way down there lol ? Oh be careful near the i10 interchange " police often hide here " lol actually they hide everywhere over there ha! Well be safe and don't freeze.
    I just passed there about 20 mins ago (no ticket - lol).
    I went down just to get away from the house for a coupla days, and YES, it is COLD!
    I guess you were sleeping on the couch again so you decided to go away hahahaha ! Sorry I thought it was funny ! Oh and its gonna get colder the closer you get to home to I believe lol.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I guess you were sleeping on the couch again so you decided to go away hahahaha ! Sorry I thought it was funny ! Oh and its gonna get colder the closer you get to home to I believe lol.
    1- Yes i was.
    2- It's okay.
    3- Yes I know.
    4- LOL
    5-
    Anybody else? I have 83 miles to go.
    Morning Danny. I know Pandora restarts/fades to the background when using Sprint Nav, but I have never used Trapster with it. Stop texting while you drive! It's bad for you and you'll grow hair on the palms of your hands.

Happy New Year, Shane!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Morning Danny. I know Pandora restarts/fades to the background when using Sprint Nav, but I have never used Trapster with it. Stop texting while you drive! It's bad for you and you'll grow hair on the palms of your hands.

Happy New Year, Shane!
    -- LoL (as i drive "too fast")
    No such thing as too fast, as long as you don't get busted. I'm a lead-foot, myself, when the opportunity arises.

Looks like no-one has an answer to your OP, though...I'd be interested to see one.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Out of curiosity, does the built-in music player resume properly when you're using Trapster? If not, may be a Trapster issue, probably is supposed to call something special when it needs to hijack the audio for announcements, and it may not be doing that.
    Simple explanation. Sloppy code in trapster. Send in a bug report.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    No such thing as too fast, as long as you don't get busted. I'm a lead-foot, myself, when the opportunity arises.

Looks like no-one has an answer to your OP, though...I'd be interested to see one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Simple explanation. Sloppy code in trapster. Send in a bug report.
    So it's not just me?
    Has anybody else noticed this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    Out of curiosity, does the built-in music player resume properly when you're using Trapster? If not, may be a Trapster issue, probably is supposed to call something special when it needs to hijack the audio for announcements, and it may not be doing that.
    Very good question.
    Anybody else?
    all i can really say, is that "police hide here" makes me nervous too. so i can see where Pandora is coming from

Happy New Year, Shane!
    hey happy new year hope its a good one for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Very good question.
    Anybody else?
    did you try it with the music app ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  18.    #138  
    Very good question.
    Anybody else?
    Looking into this issue.

Let me know if anyone else is experiencing this. thanks.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
    [;2128231]Looking into this issue.

Let me know if anyone else is experiencing this. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Sean. Looking forward to your help.
    Thanks again.
    -- Danny
  20.    #140  
    [;2128231]

Thank you, Sean. Looking forward to your help.
    Thanks again.
    -- Danny
    Ok, this is a bug. Good find.

This occurred both while using Pandora, and the music player.

Look for a fix in the next update.
    Last edited by Sean@trapster.com; 01/05/2010 at 04:00 PM.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast