Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 217
  1. #81  
    still not fixed for me trappster guy
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #82  
    still no update ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3. gryn's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99 View Post
    Not just you. She says, "Police often hide he" on mine.
    Same here.

    These web version of apps is getting annoying now.
    I can't even get directions anywhere while the Maps "app" does. They're the same thing aren't they? why cut down the features.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    still not fixed for me trappster guy
    What exactly is not fixed?
  5. DocHemi's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    still no update ??
    Update is there go get it
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by grynv View Post
    Same here.

    These web version of apps is getting annoying now.
    I can't even get directions anywhere while the Maps "app" does. They're the same thing aren't they? why cut down the features.
    Thanks for the feedback!

    The Trapster application is not a web version.

    The application will continue to improve.
  7. DocHemi's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    What exactly is not fixed?
    1) Trapster needs to turn on GPS by it self....I have to turn on GPS before I launch Trapster, or i get a message that says cant access gps

    2) audible alerts are non existent.

    3) might think of adding a feature to the reporting that lets you choose if new trap is on the opposite side of the road from you, instead of listing it as in your lane when you marked it, but its actually in the opposing lane going the other way.

    4) need to have new report verification disappear after say 10-15 seconds instead of having to manualy take it of screen
  8. #88  
    kool i will go see right now!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    Update is there go get it
    well where is it at ?? i dont see it??

    WHATS THE TRAPSTER VERSION # ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    1) Trapster needs to turn on GPS by it self....I have to turn on GPS before I launch Trapster, or i get a message that says cant access gps

    2) audible alerts are non existent.

    3) might think of adding a feature to the reporting that lets you choose if new trap is on the opposite side of the road from you, instead of listing it as in your lane when you marked it, but its actually in the opposing lane going the other way.

    4) need to have new report verification disappear after say 10-15 seconds instead of having to manualy take it of screen
    Thank you, I have not seen or heard of the "Can't access GPS" issue. On the two Pre's I have here in the office, I do not need to turn any GPS settings on before launching trapster.

    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Trapster?

    There have been reports of early Pres not updating the app properly.

    You can add a trap to either side of the road, by zooming in and placing the trap on either side.

    Thank you for the feedback. Remember Trapster is a start up and a small focused team, we are trying to put out the best driving app possible, and have multiple platforms to keep up with.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  11. #91  
    The newest version of Trapster is awesome, works like a fiber supplement! Being able to drive and it keep the screen on is bad ***. I have a car charger now (the official palm one) and it works direct with the pre or with the touchstone so you won't see me complaining about battery life.

    I like the idea of having the app turn the screen on when it reports, that'd be nice if I'm ever away from my car charger. I think you guys are doing an awesome job, so keep up the good work.

    I'd like to see you guys update the Pre version to match all the kickassness of the iPhone one. You know what i'm talking about. :-D

    I say anyone having issues with this release needs to wipe and reload their phone, or take it back. I've got a day1 Pre and this works perfect.
  12. DocHemi's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    Thank you, I have not seen or heard of the "Can't access GPS" issue. On the two Pre's I have here in the office, I do not need to turn any GPS settings on before launching trapster.

    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Trapster?

    There have been reports of early Pres not updating the app properly.

    You can add a trap to either side of the road, by zooming in and placing the trap on either side.

    Thank you for the feedback. Remember Trapster is a start up and a small focused team, we are trying to put out the best driving app possible, and have multiple platforms to keep up with.
    What I was hitting on for the side of the road issue, was that it would be much easier to hit a pop up "my side or other side" button than to have to zoom in and move the map around. Which in turn would be much safe, as the less you have to concentrate on your phone, the safe the driving experience.
  13. DocHemi's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well where is it at ?? i dont see it??

    WHATS THE TRAPSTER VERSION # ???
    Simply uninstall it from your phone and reinstall and you will have new version.

    Use the APP Store and do a search for "trap" its right there.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmatix View Post
    The newest version of Trapster is awesome, works like a fiber supplement! Being able to drive and it keep the screen on is bad ***. I have a car charger now (the official palm one) and it works direct with the pre or with the touchstone so you won't see me complaining about battery life.

    I like the idea of having the app turn the screen on when it reports, that'd be nice if I'm ever away from my car charger. I think you guys are doing an awesome job, so keep up the good work.

    I'd like to see you guys update the Pre version to match all the kickassness of the iPhone one. You know what i'm talking about. :-D

    I say anyone having issues with this release needs to wipe and reload their phone, or take it back. I've got a day1 Pre and this works perfect.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  15.    #95  
    Trapster a Featured App in Palm's WebOS App Catalog!

    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  16. #96  
    where? j/k, good job Sean!!!!!
  17. mulcher's Avatar
    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    #97  
    Nice Job. Sean, do you guys plan on allowing trapster to orient based on driving direction like the nav applications? It drives me nuts to see my care going sideways as I drive unless I just happen to be driving north.
    Mark F Chinsky
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher View Post
    Nice Job. Sean, do you guys plan on allowing trapster to orient based on driving direction like the nav applications? It drives me nuts to see my care going sideways as I drive unless I just happen to be driving north.
    This is something that was recently added to our iPhone application. We are exploring the possibility of adding this to all platforms, though each has its own obstacles. Keep this feedback coming, because we weigh your requests heavily when updating our WebOS app.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  19. #99  
    Sean, I have an early model Pre and installed the first version briefly but immediately uninstalled it because it made my phone unstable. I just installed it again and it seems to work fine but I did not receive an audible notifications when I was very near what I think was a trap designation on the map. I didn't change any default configuration. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    A more general question is about how the app is intended to be used. Do I need to keep the screen on for the app to function properly? Ideally, I would just leave the app running in the background with the screen off and receive an audible notification. I don't have a car charger and I'm concerned about significant battery drain leaving the screen *and* GPS on.

    Thanks for your help.
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmypre View Post
    Sean, I have an early model Pre and installed the first version briefly but immediately uninstalled it because it made my phone unstable. I just installed it again and it seems to work fine but I did not receive an audible notifications when I was very near what I think was a trap designation on the map. I didn't change any default configuration. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    A more general question is about how the app is intended to be used. Do I need to keep the screen on for the app to function properly? Ideally, I would just leave the app running in the background with the screen off and receive an audible notification. I don't have a car charger and I'm concerned about significant battery drain leaving the screen *and* GPS on.

    Thanks for your help.
    Police often hide here traps default to not alert through audio. This can be changed in your preferences drop down.

    You will need to have GPS running to track your location. Having the backlight on is a personal preference. You can certainly let it run in the background with the backlight off and audio alerts will do their thing.

    I recommend getting a car charger and a dock.
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

    Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions