Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    I've noticed that after I have Trapster running for a while it no longer gives me alerts. I have to close the app and restart it to start getting alerts again. Not sure if it's supposed to do this or if this is a bug.
    Are you still seeing this issue? We have been testing this, and have not been able to recreate it here in the office.

Please reinstall the app and let me know if it still occurs.

Thanks,

Sean
    Easiest way to get me is to send an email: Sean@trapster.com

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    How long is "a while" to you? I just drove over 3 hours tonight, never closed the app, and it worked perfectly fine the whole way.

I also had Slacker Radio playing the whole way.
    This could be a device issue.

Thanks for the support!

-Sean

Working with you to make the WebOS version of Trapster the best driving app available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    This could be a device issue.

Thanks for the support!

-Sean
    I think, perhaps, you misread my post?

I was originally replying to kd0axs, telling him I have not experienced issue, and Trapster worked fine for me over a 3 hour drive...
  4.    #184  
    Sorry, I should have elaborated. I meant, it seems like kd0axs is having a device issue.

Thanks,
    Sean
    webos_2010-28-02_124752.pngim having an issue with trapster when it opens up it always says live poice and on the setting nothing shows up it just blank. i reinstalled the app again but still has the same problem
    Last edited by carlos94080; 02/28/2010 at 02:55 PM.
    Hi Sean-
    Remember this?
    (The "Police Often Hide Here" alert freezing Pandora and other music bug)

06:37 PM 02/03/2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Originally Posted by dbd:
    Hi Sean-

Did you have a chance to fix that bug that we spoke about a couple of weeks ago? I downloaded your latest update the other day, but i haven't had a chance to try it yet.

-- Danny --

Alright, We have fixed that bug, have it working here on my pre, so we will push out another update asap. Thanks for your help with this.
  7.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos94080 View Post
    webos_2010-28-02_124752.pngim having an issue with trapster when it opens up it always says live poice and on the setting nothing shows up it just blank. i reinstalled the app again but still has the same problem
    Hi carlos94080,

Which version of WebOS are you using?

I am unable to recreate this bug here in the office.

Thanks,

Sean

8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hi Sean-
    Remember this?
    (The "Police Often Hide Here" alert freezing Pandora and other music bug)

06:37 PM 02/03/2010 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Originally Posted by dbd:
    Hi Sean-

Did you have a chance to fix that bug that we spoke about a couple of weeks ago? I downloaded your latest update the other day, but i haven't had a chance to try it yet.

-- Danny --

Alright, We have fixed that bug, have it working here on my pre, so we will push out another update asap. Thanks for your help with this.
    Yes sir. This issue is taking longer than expected to fix. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,

Sean

[;2271447]Yes sir. This issue is taking longer than expected to fix. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,

Sean
    Ok.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    [;2271441]Hi carlos94080,

Thanks,

Sean[/QUOTE]

I was on update 1.3.5.1 then updated to 1.4 but still the same it worked fine before oh and also wen I'm trying to change the voice theme it takes a long time but the voice dosent change at all.
  11.    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos94080 View Post
    [;2271441]Hi carlos94080,

Thanks,

Sean

I was on update 1.3.5.1 then updated to 1.4 but still the same it worked fine before oh and also wen I'm trying to change the voice theme it takes a long time but the voice dosent change at all.
    1.4 is causing some issues. We will get these fixed asap.

Thanks,

Sean

12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean@trapster.com View Post
    1.4 is causing some issues. We will get these fixed asap.

Thanks,

Sean
    OK, fixes are done, We are QAing right now. Will have an update posted asap. 1.4 was causing a lot of problems.

Sean, your update is available in the catalog now. What does it fix?
    I think Sean was saying that the update was mostly fixing webOS 1.4 related issues.
    Palm V - BlackBerry 8700 - iPhone 3G - Pre Plus
    Apps I like: Backgrounds, 5000 Quotes, Dealert
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I haven't used it much since the update, but it does seem to be working much better now.

I do have a question though. Is there any way to keep the Trapster sounds out of the music player app? Since they are mp3 files, they show up in the music player under "unknown artist".
    Don't want to read the whole thread -- will it run in background with Sprint Navigation also running?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Don't want to read the whole thread -- will it run in background with Sprint Navigation also running?
    I drive for work so I just tried running both at the same time and it works great!

I was also listening to music with Pandora the whole time and just brought up the browser to make this post with all of those still running.

Try that with an iphone!!!
    I drive for work so I just tried running both at the same time and it works great!

I was also listening to music with Pandora the whole time and just brought up the browser to make this post with all of those still running.

Try that with an iphone!!!
    Did you get any Trapster alerts like "Police Often HIde Here" while you had Pandora running?
    There was a bug before, when that occurred, Pandora would stop streaming.
    Do you remember getting a Trapster alert during your ride and the music resuming or freezing?
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    It doesn't interrupt the music at all anymore. It lowers the volume to play the alert, then turns the volume back up. Thanks for fixing that Sean!

I do think I've found a minor bug, but I will have to wait until I get home from work so I can post a screenshot.

The update has also fixed the problem I was having before with not getting alerts after running for a while.
    Last edited by kd0axs; 03/08/2010 at 12:20 PM.
    It doesn't interrupt the music at all anymore. It lowers the volume to play the alert, then turns the volume back up. Thanks for fixing that Sean!

I do think I've found a minor bug, but I will have to wait until I get home from work so I can post a screenshot.

The update has also fixed the problem I was having before with not getting alerts after running for a while.
    That's great then, thanks!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast