1.    #1  
    java is ready, installer can run, but after launch, it won't response anymore when I click 'download' and 'install'button, it means it doesn't work, what's wrong with it??
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    your phone has to be in usb mode first. you can accomplish that by click on the second button option when you plug your pre in.
  3.    #3  
    'option' is also useless, you mean choose 'usb drive' mode??
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    your phone has to be in usb mode first. you can accomplish that by click on the second button option when you plug your pre in.
    No, you must have it in "just charge" mode.

Also, make sure your Pre is in developer mode.

Installation and Usage guide

Troubleshooting guide
  5.    #5  
    yes, "just charge" choosed; developer mode opened, it still doesn't work....... confused
    Quote Originally Posted by tatonka77 View Post
    yes, "just charge" choosed; developer mode opened, it still doesn't work....... confused
    Try rebooting both your PC and the phone.
  7.    #7  
    ok, do it now.....
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    No, you must have it in "just charge" mode.

Also, make sure your Pre is in developer mode.

Installation and Usage guide

Troubleshooting guide
    for some reason i thought he was trying to run webos doctor. thanks for correcting me
  9.    #9  
    still no response....
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    if you have enabled dev mode and rebooted your pre afterward you may need to attempt novacom installation. click file options and then attempt novacom installation (re)
  11.    #11  
    i tried to click 'option' , it is useless, after klick it, nothing happend.....
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    When you say "nothing happened" do you mean you clicked options and didn't get a window, or you attempted to reinstall Novacom and nothing happened? What versions are you using (OS and QI)?

If, by chance, your Novacom reinstall failed, you may need to go here http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-method.html and reinstall manually. I did it recently; it was pretty simple.
  13.    #13  
    solved, just change a rom file instead of the automatic downloaded one...