1.    #1  
    I had the above directory structure (see attached). In the palmos subdirectory there was a readme.txt file with "IMPORTANT: do not remove this folder." This has to be something related to Classic. I inadvertently deleted the whole directory (palmos). Classic still works fine. Is there someway I can recreate this directory? Do I need to? I am afraid of finding this out too late.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    I had the above directory structure (see attached). In the palmos subdirectory there was a readme.txt file with "IMPORTANT: do not remove this folder." This has to be something related to Classic. I inadvertently deleted the whole directory (palmos). Classic still works fine. Is there someway I can recreate this directory? Do I need to? I am afraid of finding this out too late.
    worry not, this is not too bad.

You have deleted storage memory of Palm OS by deleting that folder - basically, you performed a hard reset in Classic by doing so. Next time Classic is started it will recreate the initial file structure and continue to run normally.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog