Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    hey look! new apps 10/16! happy?
    Still just Wow. All I can say.
    Last edited by mwbtown003; 10/16/2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Whales Vag!na
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    hey look! new apps 10/16! happy?
    Holy crap. Awesome.

Palm - 21
    tomh1102 - 0

Game over.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Holy crap. Awesome.

Palm - 21
    tomh1102 - 0

Game over.
    You didn't count the Hebrew Calender did you? Clearly he doesn't count that as a legitimate app.
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    [QUOTE=mwbtown003;1980994]Wow, some people should just not be aloud to play with others. You could be the biggest tool on the entire internet.

Couldn't have said it better... If you haven't looked, just saw 20 new apps come in! Wah, wah, wah I want my apps... want thousands of useless apps?, by an iphone and stop your whining
    nice to see all these new apps coming in. i did now know about 100's coming out... thats just crazy. and yeah that guys a d bag.
    [QUOTE=DaJo;1981094]
    Quote Originally Posted by mwbtown003 View Post
    want thousands of useless apps?, by an iphone and stop your whining
    i don't have any apple device that uses apps but i'll admit. I looked at the itunes store and even if there a thousands of useless apps there's still a hell of a lot of decent apps and tons for cheap. I found myself thinking, i'd get that, i'd get that for 99 cents, yeah i'd try that for free. That's a cool looking game. I'd buy that. They may have crap apps but seems to me when you have 100,000 apps there's still bound to be some good ones.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12