1.    #1  
    In working with a new (replacement) handset yesterday, I decided to take the opportunity to clean off stuff I never used - stuff I had downloaded to the old phone and which had been restored by the Palm sync service to the new unit.

In my haste, I deleted the PDF Viewer app.

Any ideas, other than to re-image the phone, as to how to reacquire the viewer?

TIA!

-j
    does webos repair reinstall it? Not sure since it's not a core app as far as the app list goes.
    I too killed the PDF application when trying to run the landsape patch.
    Is there really no way of bringing it back?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    you can web dr but I hvent gotten an answer. I think the real questionis why the pdf viewer is under downloaded apps and thus able to be deleted
    Man oh man, I feel for you It happened to me and there is only one way Dr. the phone and start over. It had happened when I installed PDF landscape before the tweak/patch was updated. Check out this thread "for once I need help PDF". The only thing I have not done is install the landscape mode again.
    I did the same thing. Load WeBOS Quick installer onto your desktop and use it to load Preware onto the phone. From there it's a piece of cake. Preware allows you to install the PDF Viewer very simply. It is called the "Extract PDF Viewer Application". Good luck.
    John