Very cool! Thanks
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  3.    #3  
    You are welcome

It has 28 levels wow
    That looks like fun.
    cool!
    That definitely looked like the iPhone version. But since it doesn't have any 3d graphics, it probably will look just as good on the Pre! Cool, something to look forward to!
    It is a pre in the video...if you look closely in the left part of the vid you can see the ear piece. Also, when he moves the phone around it has the shape of the pre.
    Naw...looks like an iPhone to me.
    any one know if the air plane landing iphone game will come to the pre..? when im at my cousins i play that game for hours?
    Thanks for posting, looks great.
    I want the ball bearing inside the labyrinth trying to avoid the holes game that I saw on the iPhone, and the less pretty version on WinMo Phones!
    100% an iphone. You can see its launcher button on the right.
    Damn, Yankees is right. Still, I'm looking forward to having this on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    100% an iphone. You can see its launcher button on the right.
    Besides the fact that the end of the video says "Created by Gravity Sling for iPhone and iPod Touch."

I honestly don't care too much about the graphics but it looks like a fun game. Reminds me of Art Style: Orbient on the Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I want the ball bearing inside the labyrinth trying to avoid the holes game that I saw on the iPhone, and the less pretty version on WinMo Phones!
    Something like this: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/topple-ball ?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  16.    #16  
    At the end the video says :Coming soon for iphone, itouch and Palm Pre
    This game looks good but I wonder how you control it? If you only tap once then it seems like there would be a lot of just watching
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3lleton View Post
    This game looks good but I wonder how you control it? If you only tap once then it seems like there would be a lot of just watching
    Necrobumpage.

Lol, this game came out like a couple months ago, but over a year ago they said comming soon.
    I really need to start reading post dates xD
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    any one know if the air plane landing iphone game will come to the pre..? when im at my cousins i play that game for hours?
    Do you mean like this one?

AirTraffic Lite | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!