1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Just got my pre and I am loving it. It is a very welcome upgrade from the (forgotten by sprint) Instinct.

Does anyone know if there is a photo editing app in the works similar to "camera bag" for the iphone, which adds different photo effects to pictures? I tried a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Bump since I'm also looking for a photo editing app for the Pre.
    Kinda something like Chase Jarvis' The Best Camera.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Bumping. Someone make it happen please.
    I just searched this forum for info on a photo app and found this thread, I can't believe there still isn't at least one editing/creative photo app for the Pre. I'll be checking back also.
    bump! I am desperate for any kind of photo editing app and I will spam the forums (in the nicest way possible) until I find an something that would at least let me crop and rotate pics :-)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    BUMP! we should have one already.
    its a palm pre. we deserve it
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    BUMP! Would really be nice to edit within instead of having to connect to puter to edit. Come on techies help us out!
    this is ridiculous. I LOVE my Pre but this just seems crazy that we don't have an editing app.
    Until Palm allows PDK-based applications to be sold in the App Catalog, you'll have to keep waiting.
    The SDK doesn't allow saving files, or pixel level manipulation of images. You'll have to wait for the PDK to be out of beta for there to be an image editing app.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    We released an app to the App Catalog this week named Photo Effects that can do some basic manipulation. It uses a web service to do the work and save as a new file because of the limitations in the current SDK. The free version can do rotating and a few effects like Black and White, Sepia, Negative, and Pixelate. All edited photos are saved to a Photo Effects folder on the USB drive and in the Photos app.

Also, a $0.99 paid version is almost complete that includes more effects, cropping and resizing.
    Great app rusty. I was working on a very similar app until I saw your app in the app catalog. I was going to do the same exact thing, send the image to my server use php to edit it and download it.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Great app rusty. I was working on a very similar app until I saw your app in the app catalog. I was going to do the same exact thing, send the image to my server use php to edit it and download it.
    Thanks! Lucky timing on my part I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by donger8 View Post
    //blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2009/09/best-camera-iphone-app-book-community.html]Chase Jarvis Blog: The Best Camera: iPhone App + Book + Community[/url]
    thanks for share.
    Last edited by nirvanahue; 03/13/2011 at 11:17 AM.