1.    #1  
    So there's definitely options to choose from, but I'm more confused between Spaz and TweeFree. Spaz wants you to pay for what TweeFree does. What is the advantage of spaz over tweefee?

I just installed TweeFree a few minutes ago, and that thing is pretty quick, especially how it uploaded my photo without using an email work around.

thanks
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Spaz is currently free in the App Catalog. You could try to visit both websites and compare feature sets?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    twitter is ********
    I'd like to see what GX-5 could do. QStatus on the iphone that they made looks nice, for input but need to see a viewer. BadKitty looks nice so far with its unique UI.
    Hope there's a good selection, I've been spoiled in the past on my BlackBerry
    I use tweed no point in the other ones
    they all do the same thing
    Why twitter?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    I use tweed no point in the other ones
    they all do the same thing
    But tweed vs TweeFree, TweeFree uploads the images without the email work around.

And Spaz is planning on making their app a pay app to receive the same feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    But tweed vs TweeFree, TweeFree uploads the images without the email work around.

And Spaz is planning on making their app a pay app to receive the same feature.

Twee will go pay when it's in the app catalog. The author of Twee/TweeFree posted TweeFree partly because Palm was slow to release Twee into the App Catalog. It carries many limitations compared to the full version. And there are features that Tweed has that TweeFree doesn't have, like; automatic updates and notifications, multiple accounts support, multiple cards for multiple account support, nearby tweets, scroll to first tweet, change font sizes, etc.

Tweed will get direct photo uploading but only to paid users. There's really no sense arguing which application is better. I've tried all 3 and much prefer Tweed's UI and features over Twee and Spaz. I even used Spaz for quite a while just to report bugs to the developer and try to improve the app's functionality. But after a certain point I grew tired of this as it really wasn't an app for me.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    i went with Twee because it came from here and works as it should.

after i tried it for free, i had no problem paying for the full version in support of one of our own homebrewers.
    I use tweed. As a canadian I don't have much of a selection. I enjoy the notifications the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    So there's definitely options to choose from, but I'm more confused between Spaz and TweeFree. Spaz wants you to pay for what TweeFree does. What is the advantage of spaz over tweefee?

I just installed TweeFree a few minutes ago, and that thing is pretty quick, especially how it uploaded my photo without using an email work around.

thanks
    TweeFree will not continue to run after the app is closed. Spaz (I think) will, and Twee (the paid version) definitely will.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    TweeFree will not continue to run after the app is closed. Spaz (I think) will, and Twee (the paid version) definitely will.
    i think TweeFree does.

my brother has it on his Pixi and is always complaining about the multitude of tweets that he gets and the only app he leaves open consistently is the messenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i think TweeFree does.

my brother has it on his Pixi and is always complaining about the multitude of tweets that he gets and the only app he leaves open consistently is the messenger.
    I could certainly be wrong, and going to their website didn't help (not much info there). I thought I remembered that from the original release of TweeFree.