1.    #1  
    The vast majority of reviews seem to be 4 and 5 stars, most with glowing comments and some great suggestions (thanks!). In the mix, I do have a few that need addressing. Like this one:

(no stars) By When I try to download a program, it says my account information is incorrect. What can I do to find it out?
    Really not sure what to do with this, other than pass along to Palm to file in the "confused user" queue.

This is one of my favorites:

(3 stars) By 192494 I really want to love it, just can't.
    So my question is, what makes you not love it? I notice the review went from 1 star to 2, and now 3, so I wonder if it's a case of the game not having enough up-front info to get you into it?

(2 stars) By 147371 Good game but not worth the 4.99. No save game, sound keeps playing 5-10 sec after exit or when switching between cards. Other than that it is a fun game to waste time.
    Short workaround is to keep the app open while you switch (for now), though an auto-save feature is coming soon. As for the sound, I haven't had anyone else experience more than a second of sound when switching apps, and 3-4 seconds when you put the device to sleep. How many apps are you running, etc? Be aware that Wobble Words shuts off sound immediately after the device says the app is being switched out, so any lag in there I have no control over. Short term solution there is maybe have less apps up or turn the sound off in the game (which would be a bummer).

(2 stars) By David A Not good. Poor twist on a classic.
    Maybe try changing the rules. Setting it to 3min with blanks, shakes and drops turned off is pretty close to the classic. The two big differences being the scoring (more "Scrabble" based) and there's no "Qu" tile.

My goal here is to have so many happy customers that the app stays in 4.5-5 stars, so it's important to me that I get with folks having problems. If you're having an issue, please reply here or start a thread in this new forum and I'll see what I can do!
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    You did an amazing job on Word Wobble. It's by far the highest quality homebrew app that I've seen so far. People have to realize there is a such thing as a lawsuit so you probably have to differentiate it from Boggle at least a bit. That being said...please do a game as close to Scrabble as you can! ;-)
    Palm Pre owner...for now, at least. :-p
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by raheenb View Post
    You did an amazing job on Word Wobble. It's by far the highest quality homebrew app that I've seen so far. People have to realize there is a such thing as a lawsuit so you probably have to differentiate it from Boggle at least a bit. That being said...please do a game as close to Scrabble as you can! ;-)
    Thanks! And yeah, I don't want to completely rip off a game, even great classics like "Boggle" and "Scrabble". I love elements of those games, and the goal with Wobble Words was to make something different enough to be challenging, but similar enough that people can pick it up quickly. So far, the feedback has been really good, and most of the criticisms have been constructive (and are being fed directly into upcoming features).

Glad you like the app, and thanks again for the compliment!
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.