1.    #1  
    As was posted on the front page today here at PreCentral, we recently announced that MoreStocks will be coming soon to webOS. We'll be monitoring this thread, as well as any comments sent via our website, to handle questions, feature requests, etc. that you may have.

We are really excited to bring this app to the Pre as quickly as possible and will be sure to post here once it's available.

Our website: http://www.morestocks.com

News story: http://www.precentral.net/morestocks-app-coming-webos

MoreStocks is now available in the App Catalog!
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 10/29/2009 at 11:09 AM.
    Now all you have to do is get some brokers to put together a good Pre trading platform to go with your program. I guess it will take more Pre sales to do that. eTrade does the iPhone and Blackberry already. Everyone else just seems to do web interfaces.

But once it all comes together, the Pre should be killer. One could keep your program open to monitor the market and keep cards open to the brokerage accounts for placing orders. Not quite a multi-monitor setup but pretty amazing for something that fits in your hand.
    How flexible is your charting? Can I use a candlestick format instead of the line graph? And if so, could I choose the time interval? How about technical indicators on the charts? Moving averages? Stochastics?

I wouldn't mind paying extra for those features.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    How flexible is your charting? Can I use a candlestick format instead of the line graph? And if so, could I choose the time interval? How about technical indicators on the charts? Moving averages? Stochastics?

I agree. Specially with the candlestick format.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post

This release only includes the line graphs. We are taking suggestions for future enhancements, which will be offered to all users free of charge through updates. Luckily, a lot of this can be accomplished server-side without pushing an update to your phone, thanks to the cloud-based approach we took with the design.

The more support we see for this app, the more willing we'll be to improve it, offer additional features and maybe even other apps!
    MoreSolutions... Cout me in!! I just started getting into stocks, and research them daily. I currently use ExpressStocks, but I definitely can benefit from the extra analytical data that this app should bring.

Hey, if you all get any direct contact with Palm, please voice to them the current "out of memory" issue. People won't be able to support these apps if they cannot download them in the first place. Thanks.
    I too just started getting into stocks and I am also monitoring them daily. I'll also be one of the first to buy your app once it's available, definitely looking forward to it!
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  8.    #8  
    We've had such a great response to our app and there are many of you out there for it to be released. We created a sign-up list to be notified as soon as we have a release date ready to announce.

You can sign up here: http://www.morestocks.com/notification/

If you already contacted us, we've already added your name to the list. If you're not sure, just sign up again.

In the meantime, bring on the suggestions!
    integration with etrade would be nice. I've tried their power pro software for the iphone, would love to see that come to webOS
    Current: Pre
    SERO plan 500

Former: 800w, 755p, 700p, 650p