Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Adobe Photoshop.com App Hits iPhone - Reviews by PC Magazine

Now this is an app I would buy.

EDIT: No need to buy, its FREE!
    yeah i've wanted to crop and edit some images often. it looks good. Sadly all we get is pic hunt. the quality of apps for this phone are just bad.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    This is cool!

blackmagic01, buy a new phone.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    yeah i've wanted to crop and edit some images often. it looks good. Sadly all we get is pic hunt. the quality of apps for this phone are just bad.
    I wasn't trying to highlight the lack of our apps, i was more suggesting an app that excites me. Also, we have some really cool apps for the phone only being out for a couple of months ...
    Agree. it's a cool app. My opinion is the apps on the Palm Pre suck. I couldn't care less how long the phone's been out. Palm enthusiasts may. But I'm not one and neither are most of the people they hope to gain as customers.

i just looked at what's on my phone. i use almost none of the official apps. And other then dr. podder, music remix, and ampache mobile i don't use much the homebrew apps. I occasionally use twee and it don't use twitter much at all. So for my tastes it's not much quality out of 100+ apps in the store.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 10/09/2009 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    Agree it's a cool app. My opinion is the apps on the Palm Pre suck. As for buy a new phone, I did. It's a Pre. I couldn't care less how long the phone's been out. Palm enthusiast may. I'm not and neither are most of the people they hope to gain as customers.
    Maybe researching the phone you were going to buy would have saved you this frustration. No need to keep on about it. Apps are coming.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    Maybe researching the phone you were going to buy would have saved you this frustration. No need to keep on about it. Apps are coming.
    I was responding to someone's response to my post. And should someone respond to this i may or may not respond. i did the research however. the website showed apps. I assumed Palm undersstood putting the equivalent of the iphone's crap apps would be bad. I assumed Palm had their act together. And honestly when Deiter is on the Palm cast questioning the quality and price of apps you can bet that the quality of the apps is an issue. And honestly i'm of the opinion that sitting quietly get's nothing done. So as long as the apps suck i'll voice my opinion that they suck until i start seeing ones that at least are decent.