1.    #1  
    I know we'll be getting more in about an hour, but does anybody know which ones are missing?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/08/2009 at 04:03 PM.
    The FaceBook changed site killed Friends Feed. The timing couldn't be worse for this developer. He is rushing an update through Palm.

I'm not sure of what the previous one was.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The FaceBook changed site killed Friends Feed. The timing couldn't be worse for this developer. He is rushing an update through Palm.

I'm not sure of what the previous one was.
    Already deleted the FF app. Don't need it anymore since I can do so much more from the x.facebook site now.
  4.    #4  
    Down to 122 now!
    why would the new facebook site affect friendsflow?
    Which one disappeared now?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Which one disappeared now?
    I don't know... what the he** they doing? We're supposed to b gaining, not losing apps.
    Thought the same thing, should be going up not down. Hopefully we will getsome more later today.
    App store is in Beta right now. Things are still getting worked out. We should be glad we even have accsess to it at all at this point.
    Perhaps there were problems with the two apps? Aren't people complaining about crappy apps? Maybe they took down some crappy ones. Some people on here are ridiculously negative. Too many chicken littles for not much sky falling.
  11.    #11  
    If they're taking down crappy ones, they can take down at least half, if not more.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    If they're taking down crappy ones, they can take down at least half, if not more.
    lets start by removing the pichunt apps.. Lol. Those are a waist and should be free to say the least. They just added another pichunt today. (drop to the floor sound) :O
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    half? you're being generous.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvideo View Post
    lets start by removing the pichunt apps.. Lol. Those are a waist and should be free to say the least. They just added another pichunt today. (drop to the floor sound) :O
    serious. And did it honestly take. an entire week to release those three apps? I mean you'd think they could do like a few a day at least. Hell Apple did 1400 in one day. I thought they were swamped. What happened to all the back log? I'm thinking 50 one day. 40 then next. 35 the next. then maybe a couple a day. But you'd think they could clear out what they have pretty quickly.

all kinda moot since i've got no space left anyways. Which now that I think about it could be why they haven't released anything. Because to do so would put even more focus on their inability to solve that issue. or at least so far.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 10/08/2009 at 08:16 PM.
    What is the link to the apps store?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    App store is in Beta right now. Things are still getting worked out. We should be glad we even have accsess to it at all at this point.
    I never paid for beta software before....
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I never paid for beta software before....
    that's a great point. i hate that, It's beta excuse. like the consumer really cares. if you pay for something you expect it to work. and just cause they put beta on it doesn't make my experience any different. Everything on google seems to be beta. I still expect my email to get delivered. Hell and that's free.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    that's a great point. i hate that, It's beta excuse. like the consumer really cares. if you pay for something you expect it to work. and just cause they put beta on it doesn't make my experience any different. Everything on google seems to be beta. I still expect my email to get delivered. Hell and that's free.
    Gmail isn't beta anymore :P but that's besides the point.

I don't know what the hell Palm is doing. I know for a fact there are approved apps they still haven't released. Where are they? It seriously can't take this long to just put them up. If it does, what were they doing the entire time before the paid launch? Hopefully all this is cleared up by December when it's supposed to leave beta.
    I just use the facebook site on the mob web! The web version is now much better than it used to be!