1.    #1  
    I am unable to skip through more than 4 or 5 songs in a row without Accuradio freezing up. It stops playing music and will be in a continuing buffer mode until I change the station. As soon as I change the station it is fine until I try skipping through another 4 or 5 songs, then I get the same error all over again. This happens on both wifi and a strong evdo signal.

Does anyone else have this issue? Try it and let me know. If I just let the player play straight through, there are usually no problems. Its only when I try skipping through more than a couple of songs when it stalls out in a never ending buffer mode. Is there any fix for this? I've tried removing and reinstalling the program already. I usually only have accuradio playing with no other programs in the background.

H E L P....
  2.    #2  
    Still no replies....Can someone respond please
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by houston17 View Post
    Still no replies....Can someone respond please
    I just upgraded to the latest version, and got the sit-n-spin after skipping 9 songs and one commercial. Didn't happen on the previous version, which I should note was much slower when it skipped to the next song. The old version developed a habit in the past week where it would stop playing a few songs at random mid-tune, and change to another song.....
    I won't save my favorite stations. It says it saves them but if I close it out and open it back up, I got nothing.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Yup, I have same issue, and it was the same with all AccuRadio versions. You either have to tap the start/stop button, change stations or close AccuRadio and reopen it.

I suspect it is a Pre low memory issue. In that AccuRadio is buffering another stream and trying to download album art at the same time.

I really can't wait for the Android Samsung Moment to get here.....

has this been taken out of the App Catalog? I had to get a new Pre sent ot me by Palm and like the first thing i did was go to download Accuradio but it doesn't appear to be in the Catalog anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by theicon View Post
    has this been taken out of the App Catalog? I had to get a new Pre sent ot me by Palm and like the first thing i did was go to download Accuradio but it doesn't appear to be in the Catalog anymore.
    AccuRadio is still in the App Catalog.....

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    AccuRadio is still in the App Catalog.....

i wonder if it's jsut not there for canadians or something? but still is and we can't use that so that theory doesn't make a lot of sense.

no results when i search Accuradio

When i search Accu
    - AccuWeather
    - The Weather Channel
    - Kosher2Go
    - Golf Caddie Trial

and when i search radio all i get is
    - Pandora Radio
    - Stitcher Podcast radio
    anyone have any news to this, i had to re do my phone and lost my app, and i cant get accuradio out of the app catalog........ id really like to have it back!!