Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    i looked at the web site for classic and gazed at the bundle of free software & wondered - counting the classic software - that would be a total of 26 applications; with the applications i already have, how would my pre feel about that.

even better - is offering a bundle of applications a good thing in light of the lack of space in our phones?

thoughts?

edit...

then i thought about all of the newbies that do not have a interest in phone phorums that do not know there is a ceiling for applications - and how they are going to feel when they jump at the bundle

and then...
    Last edited by tarhead; 10/07/2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: my nose is dripping...
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhead View Post
    ...is offering a bundle of applications a good thing in light of the lack of space in our phones?

thoughts?
    Hmmm, I suppose it depends where the bundled software goes. Is it bundled with the app itself, so that it all goes in the hidden (and size-limited) partition, or is it loaded in the same place where one loads classic apps via usb?

It does make me wonder how big a chunk Classic itself will take, though -- seems like it could be big, given what it's doing.

Regards,
    Tom