Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Is there one out there?

I know there are several out there for the Iphone.

Or anyone have a suggestion on a good mobile web page for Real Estate Searches?
    Zillow has a mobile portal:

Zillow Real Estate Search & Values | Zillow iPhone & Mobile

Hopefully zillow will release a webos app soon. Their iphone app look really amazing!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Depends on what you are meaning when you say Real Estate search. For instance, many MLS systems have a sister website that is accessible by the public without access to the proprietary realtor info. The Austin Texas MLS has w w w . a u s t i n h o m e s e a r c h . c o m that has access to the MLS database for the active listings. Listings in other cities can be found by googling the city and clicking on realtor websites. They are often equipped with an MLS search engine (just be a little wary as often the search results often aren't as reliable when it comes to currency of the information).
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm a Realtor in Tallahassee, FL.
    I'm looking for something to give basic data about a listing.
    When your diving down a street and a client says, "Why aren't you showing us that one?"
    Its good to be able to quote a price that is out of their range or know its under contract.
    The current "back door site" for mobile MLS is formatted to work well on Mobile devices but looks strange on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    yeah like a mobile mls app....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!