Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    So a few days before 1.2 hit I installed the tweak so that all day events would appear in month view. Fast forward a few weeks and now nothing appears for me in month view. I see that the specific patch I used is not supported in 1.2.x but I've removed the patch (using preware) and still don't see anything in month view.

Any help?
    that patch does not work with 1.2.1

I can confirm the weird display behaviors you are seeing. The calendar will also run slow with that patch installed as well. I'd recommend that you uninstall that patch until an updated, 1.2.1 compatible version is released.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Did you even read my post?

I know the patch doesn't work with 1.2.1. I did uninstall the patch with Preware and that didn't fix the problem.

I'm looking for a solution.
    did you reset after removing the patch? That fixed it for me
    just reset it and it should work, thats what i did and it is fine now. mine would not display the calendar events with that tweak and as soon as i removed it and reset it was fine and all my events would display as usual. hope this helps
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Several resets and still no go. I also went in VIA putty and checked the list of installed patches manually - it's not there, so it did get removed. It may be that I have to restore the phone software to get this fixed.

Thanks for letting me know what worked for you!