Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    nothing, as Canada does not have a paid app section yet... i am doubting we will ever get it..
    Classic, Stopwatch/Timer, & Tally Counter.

I also have PhotoDialer, Infopedia, and FlightView which were free at the time I downloaded them, but are paid apps now.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Radio Hibiki
    Pixelpipe
    Tweed
    Twee
    AccuWeather
    MyQ for Netflix
    iTunes "Remote"

Not quite worth $5, but it is the only app I am proud to own and have purchased.
    I paid the $5 for NewsRoom.

It could use a bit more work, but every webOS app should look just like that. Very slick. Very simple. Very nice!
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Media Remote is pretty awesome!!! takes a little bit to set up but worth it. itunes and vlc support its pretty nice. have to refresh the app sometimes but thats ok. and the addition to control the mouse on your desktop is pretty sweet.... needs a little bit more work but very nicely done.
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Radio Hibiki.. Well worth the money. Messed with all the radio demos. Glad I picked this one. Very smooth. Not to mention my theme is black and white so the icon for this app fits right in.
    Everyone on this site that has enjoyed homebrews should have at least one paid app on their pre. Stuff you hand down the side of your couch and put together a buck 99 or you'll be visited by three ghost.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Zombie Invasion.

It is awesome that they got 3d models to animate well without GPU support. This game will only get better with updates. It was only .99!

It slows down when a bunch of zombies are running toward you, but is still responsive and does not STOP (resulting in your demise), which is important to me.
    i bought the made simple book thing. i thought it would go beyond basic user manual stuff. nothing ground breaking..dumb. 1501 pages of stuff that if you couldn't figure out how to use it without this app then ur not smart enough to own the phone anyway...*sigh*
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Tweed, Zombie Invasion and Feeds.
    Pack 'n' Track @ 3.99
    Checker Pro
    Wobble Words
    Topple Ball
    Tweed
    Twee (rarely use it compared to Tweed)
    Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by vtecbrown View Post
    Zombie Invasion.

It is awesome that they got 3d models to animate well without GPU support. This game will only get better with updates. It was only .99!

It slows down when a bunch of zombies are running toward you, but is still responsive and does not STOP (resulting in your demise), which is important to me.
    These are not 3d models animated, they are pre-rendered 2d graphics. Great look though and game speed looks pretty good on my Wife's Shotgun Santa.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quick Dialer - This has replaced my regular Phone app in my quick launch bar.

Tilt Origami - This game seemed to be pretty innovative and got decent reviews, so I tried it. However the game is ridiculously hard (at least for me). So this one has been kind of a waste of money.

Topple Ball - I've been following this game since it came out in Homebrew. It's a great way to kill a few minutes.
    Tilt Oragami is damn hard. Still worth it to motivate me to pick up an oragami book, because that's what I really need.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Checkbook 1.99, Shotgun Santa .99 , Tweed 1.99. Checkbook is a must for anyone!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I bought Wizards RPG, but mostly because I made it. Anyone who is remotely interested in RPGs should check it out!
    Checkbook, shopping list, classic, WOG card keeper, giftjammer, twoCalc & weather bug. Classic was good for awhile but since 1.3.1 update it freezes alot & I have since quit using it. Hopefully they can fix it soon, it was expensive & I'd like to use my old apps again.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Newsroom (best feeds app)
    dealert (waste of money.. for me at least)
    accuweather (very good weather app)
    air hockey (it was on sale for 99 cents)
    bogus phone call (wow.. don't buy it)
    checkbook (supported it through homebrew and just had to support the dev, GREAT APP)
    checkers pro (fun game, needs to be fixed so I don't have to flip the phone!)
    countdown (great timer app, needs improvements)
    friendsflow (I use friendsflow beta though.. just had o support the dev)
    here I am (I didn't see the free "send my location" app) :/
    topple ball (Great game and had to support the dev)
    wallpaper switcharoo (great walpaper app, needs more pics on the servers)
    zombie invation (great game! hopefully it gets better with GPU access)
    where is my pre ($2 a month to recover your phone! couldn't pass it up)
    my tether paid version ($10 for wifi and usb tethering. updated after every webOS update)
    media remote (had it way before it came out on the app catalog)
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    thinkin about buying launchpoint...i used to have it when it was homebrew but lost it during a WEBOs doctor. Great app
    Weatherbug (not bad)
    NewsRoom (like it a lot - but it does occasionally have hiccups)
    vCrumbs (havent 'needed' to use it yet but plan to)
    Classic (wish I didnt)
    Air Hockey (fun)
    Paratrooper (amazingly fun)
    Topple Ball (great game - loved the homebrew version so I bought the paid version)
    Blackjack (does what it says)
    I got paratrooper, jumblr, air hockey, gone fishin, mosquitones, and zombie invasion.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast