Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    That's why they now implemented a time limit for each answer :-D
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    None. There aren't any worth the money yet imo. That and I don't think I should have to pay for twitter clients or facebook clients. The services themself are free so why do I need to pay a conduit to access them?
    None. not enough memory to buy! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    If there is a beta version of this on your Pre, you need to delete the beta before you buy the full version. The error message is a patch to keep the free upgrades from happening that we had last night.
    Yes. I had a beta version. I deleted it and installed the paid version. It's really odd that it would allow me to download the trial version, but not pay for and get the paid version. I thought it had something to do with noticing the trial and installing it, before I noticed and tried to install the pay one.

Anyway, it's all good and I'll re-enter my information (stats and exercises).
    I think you had my full version and that is what happened. I tested that theory out on a co-work and it allows you to get close but then it's like Wam.... But that is to protect us developers.

Thanks again for the purchase.
    Boy, I feel dumb. How do u download paid apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJo View Post
    Boy, I feel dumb. How do u download paid apps?
    just go to the app catalog.... and well i haven't bought any app there isn't any good app still
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    None, nothing worth the $$$ yet.... I have spent a good bit of money on my ipod touch, waiting until we get some better apps.
    Wobble Words is the jam!
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4sale View Post
    None. There aren't any worth the money yet imo. That and I don't think I should have to pay for twitter clients or facebook clients. The services themself are free so why do I need to pay a conduit to access them?
    Because the people developing those 'conduits' are independent and not on Facebook or Twitter's payroll.
    Actually, there are a lot of great apps out there. All of them aren't in the catalog yet, but Workout Tracker and FriendFlow are available. Both developers allowed us early users access to functions that we didn't have before they updated websites.

I will also purchase MusicRemix and DrPodder when and if they show up. I haven't purchased flash cards, because I haven't been able to use it in a manner that's useful to me. I'm going to start following that thread to see how everyone else is using it.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I bought Pocket Mirror (from Chapura) almost immediately. I use it to synchronize Contacts and Calendar between my PrPrPr&#$275$; $and$ $Outlook$ $on$ $my$ $computer$. $Tasks$ $and$ $Notes$ ($Memos$) $coming$ $soon$.

I was not attracted to any of the synchronization methods offered by Palm, and Pocket Mirror works well.

More information at: Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura

Chapura also offers Echo to sync the PrPrPr&#$275$; $with$ $the$ $Palm$ $desktop$ ($instead$ $of$ $Outlook$).
    Palm: V > M505 > Treo 700p > Prē
    Apple: iPad 1
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I bought the Classic app from MotionApps almost immediately. It is a Palm OS emulator.

I use it mainly to run SmartList To Go (SLTG) from DataViz, until either SLTG or some other decent database app is available for the PrPrPr&#$275$;. $The$ $lack$ $of$ $synchronization$ $is$ $a$ $significant$ $negative$, $but$ $it$ $is$ $still$ $better$ $than$ $nothing$. $Also$, $using$ $a$ $stylus$-$based$ $app$ $on$ $a$ $finger$-$based$ $touch$ $screen$ $takes$ $a$ $bit$ $of$ $getting$ $used$ $to$ ($those$ $check$ $boxes$ $are$ $very$ $small$).

I have also had mixed success with the audio book player from Audible.com. I will try again now that I am updated to WebOS 1.2.1.

Finally, I run some of my favourite Palm OS apps from my Treo, such as the dictionary and thesaurus from BEIKS.
    Palm: V > M505 > Treo 700p > Prē
    Apple: iPad 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sed51329 View Post
    That's why they now implemented a time limit for each answer :-D
    Yeah I am sure you can look up the answers on google, but that would take all the challenge out of it.
    Haven't bought any yet but, when available, will purchase drPodder, Switcharoo, Checkbook, Music Remix, Shoppinglist, and Agenda
    Nothing yet. Waiting for serious financial, PIM and security type of apps.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by snoPalm View Post
    I bought the Classic app from MotionApps almost immediately. It is a Palm OS emulator.

I use it mainly to run SmartList To Go (SLTG) from DataViz, until either SLTG or some other decent database app is available for the PrPrPr&#$275$;. $The$ $lack$ $of$ $synchronization$ $is$ $a$ $significant$ $negative$, $but$ $it$ $is$ $still$ $better$ $than$ $nothing$. $Also$, $using$ $a$ $stylus$-$based$ $app$ $on$ $a$ $finger$-$based$ $touch$ $screen$ $takes$ $a$ $bit$ $of$ $getting$ $used$ $to$ ($those$ $check$ $boxes$ $are$ $very$ $small$).

I have also had mixed success with the audio book player from Audible.com. I will try again now that I am updated to WebOS 1.2.1.

Finally, I run some of my favourite Palm OS apps from my Treo, such as the dictionary and thesaurus from BEIKS.
    Classic allows sync over Wi-fi and bluetooth. Also, you can use pinch touch in Classic just like you can for other apps so you don't have to deal with only small check boxes. I also purchased Classic immediately, but that was before the new paid apps so I didn't mention that Classic was my first paid app.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snoPalm View Post

How much was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post
    How much was it?
    Classic starts with a 7 day trial and if you want to keep it, it's $29.99. The beauty of Classic is that you get to use your old apps and you get to try out Classic to see if it works for you.

Personally, I use it as a safety net. In retrospect, I realize that there are some apps that I rarely used, but were nice to have available on the rare occasions when I needed them. I may not replace all of my apps in WebOS even if an alternative comes out. But I go back and forth on that decision, because I do like the WebOS interface.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I bought the full version of mezzoman. it provides useful functionality and for a buck, it's more than worth it.

I would like to see it a little more metro friendly though.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast