View Poll Results: the people NEED lite apps so we can try before we buy the full apps.

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sooo agree!

12 92.31%
  • no I think that we should just spend all our money on apps that we don't really know about.

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I really like the itunes reomte app.....but I didn't buy it because I would really like to try it out before I buy it...it would be cool if there was a lite app so we the people can try it out before we shell out 5 bucks for it(5 buck will get us one drink @ 5 bucks coffe....lol).

then I had a question: does this app work with 'itunes dj' .....thanks for making apps that cooler...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I guess no one cares ....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Hi Jeffmcc

I think you may have skewed things with the slightly directional poll questions!

I do agree though that a way for folks to try apps makes sense. On the iPhone, I do light versions with ads so that people can check that they work. I'll probably go that way on the pre too.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that folks will post some reviews of using the apps to give you some confidence that they work - and of course if you do have any issues, then I'm here to help.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ha ha bout the poll.........thanks for joining in on this thread.......I like ur apps....cause I have a mac mini and I was thinking of hooking it up to my sound system and using this app......thanks for thinking of making a lite version....that would be helpful.....I just want to know if you are going to put it with the homebrew apps....if you did this I would be very willing to let you know how I like it..... thanks for ur good work!!!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    no plans to put anything in the homebrew repository. I'm planning to stick with the Palm distribution channels.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    thank you so much for suporting the homebrew world!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I've made a review if you're still not sure on the app, Jeff. Check it out, maybe it can give you an idea of what to expect.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-software.html