1.    #1  
    I just updated to Classic 2.0. Noticed my hotsync id was gone, so used the Hotsync ID "wrench" to set my id. I then "reset."

When I launched Warfare Inc., which worked in Classic 1.0, I had to re-enter my license. It now complains that my license is not valid!

Do I have to do something else to get the hotsync id set?

I want to get this working again - the best way to show off the Pre was to run Warfare in Classic, minimize it, run other apps minimized, and you can see the little army men and tanks still running around in their own window.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    you might try reinstalling warfare...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I got it working.

First, I tried it on my Treo 700p, and duplicated the issue. It worked on there for years, so something was wrong.

I then found I had 2 versions of the files - one from the website, and one from the CD I bought. I dug around, and found BOTH license keys, and eventually used the right one.

So I am back up and running. I highly recommend this combination for showing off the Pre. It is really funny to see the tiny folks running around and battling on a minimized screen while the other cards are showing something else.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    I highly recommend this combination for showing off the Pre. It is really funny to see the tiny folks running around and battling on a minimized screen while the other cards are showing something else.
    the team in the office is LOL...tiny folks...
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog