1.    #1  
    This is the one reason(pocket quicken) I want the classic application, but the original version didn't have syncing ability. I don't want to invest $30 dollars for application if pocket quicken still does not sync with the new version. Can please someone confirm this works? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by amcfarla View Post
    This is the one reason(pocket quicken) I want the classic application, but the original version didn't have syncing ability. I don't want to invest $30 dollars for application if pocket quicken still does not sync with the new version. Can please someone confirm this works? Thank you.
    there is another quicken thread in this sub-forum where a user reports that it is working, check it out, thread starts with ETA.

-cheers
    There are four lights.
    pocket quicken works with wifi hotsync to my computer running quicken 09 home & office.
    It works for me! I had to remember to change the sync settings on the handheld app, but now it's working fine.
    Palm Pilot --> Palm M130 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 650 --> Palm Centro --> PALM PRE!