Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some problems I note with the new version:

1. on closing Classic, the pre is unresponsive for a while, maybe 30 sec or so. This never happened with the previous version.
    2. There seems to be a bug with the keyboard toggle: every time I swipe up to minimize the card, it toggles.
    3. Classic seems to freeze/reset the Pre a little more often--granted, this is just a feeling I have, but I have noticed it freezing several times since the update. New features are fine, but please keep working on stability and performance!

Thanks.
    Is MotionApps really slow at customer support? I got a replacement for my Pre and asked if classic can be activated about 2 days ago and they still haven't reply to my email. My trial version ends today and now I'm in limbo..
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Is MotionApps really slow at customer support? I got a replacement for my Pre and asked if classic can be activated about 2 days ago and they still haven't reply to my email. My trial version ends today and now I'm in limbo..
    Please confirm if this has been taken care of, because our support team is handling requests on daily bases.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I'm surprised because when that happened to me it was taken care of within a day.
    Can anyone comment on how Ultrasoft Money is working with the newest version of classic and how well the synch function works there? That's a big deal for me. Thanks.
    I see comments in the release notes that seem to indicate that the memory card emulation is a directory within the USB drive. I'm trying to be able to copy a document file back and forth from my PC to Classic. Can't find the directory name on the pre for the classic memory card directory. What is the name and can I use it this way?
    Love wifi and Bluetooth Hotsync! Working great in terms of Hotsync.

However, I've noticed that the contacts button (quick launcher near the navigator button on the bottom of Classic) is not working properly. It just brings me to the Home screen instead of to contacts. The mail button does nothing at all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12