Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Maybe if self aware would actually concentrate on making a good, fair, quality game instead of trying to rip people off, the game would function properly!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrf733 View Post
    Maybe if self aware would actually concentrate on making a good, fair, quality game instead of trying to rip people off, the game would function properly!!!!!!!
    Care to elaborate on how we're trying to rip people off?

Thanks.
    seppo
    Hey, all! Long time, no see. We've been hard at work on our next project for a LONG TIME, but we've also been at work on an update to the Ace games on webOS - you'll see more coming in the next few weeks on that front. We'll also be starting to talk about our brand-new project, which is completely unlike anything you've ever seen before.

But in the meantime, I just wanted to let people know that Card Ace: Hold 'Em (and Blackjack) are available on the Android Marketplace! Why would I post that here, where everyone's a webOS fanatic? Well, maybe your spouse has an Android phone. Or maybe your friend does! As with all our games, it's cross-platform - so you'll be able to jump into games with your Android-owning friends starting today!

If you know anyone who'd dig CA: Hold 'Em & owns an Android phone, it'd be a huge help to us if you could just let 'em know it's out!

Thanks!
    seppo
    I wish I would get my chips that I bought thru the Pay by SMS feature. Its been over a week and no response from the vendor and my bill was charged.

I have stopped playing Hold 'Em and Blackjack until this is resolved. Any pointers for getting what I paid for??

- Thomas

BTW: the games themselves are great...this is an unfortunate experience though.

EDIT: Still no satisfaction as of 10/06/2010. Shame.
    Last edited by MudShark22; 10/06/2010 at 10:45 AM.
    I have played the game and it's awesome
    card ace is awsome game,not cool mudshark not getting his chips,i would be pretty angry also. 154362 is my friend code for anyone who gives a dam,lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I wish I would get my chips that I bought thru the Pay by SMS feature. Its been over a week and no response from the vendor and my bill was charged.

I have stopped playing Hold 'Em and Blackjack until this is resolved. Any pointers for getting what I paid for??

- Thomas

BTW: the games themselves are great...this is an unfortunate experience though.

EDIT: Still no satisfaction as of 10/06/2010. Shame.

Mudshark - did you e-mail support@selfawaregames.com? Sorry, I haven't been to this thread in a while, so I missed your post here. If you've got an issue with not receiving your chips, we can absolutely check the logs, and request additional info from the SMS provider. Just e-mail support with your Friend Code, the amount of your purchase, and we'll look into it. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.

seppo
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Any way to delete a profile and start over? Without having to doctor the phone. Been trying to find where the data was saved with Internalz, no luck
    Quote Originally Posted by wired4611 View Post
    Any way to delete a profile and start over? Without having to doctor the phone. Been trying to find where the data was saved with Internalz, no luck
    The only way to delete a profile is actually to contact us directly - just send an e-mail to support (at) selfawaregames (dot) com, and we'll be able to get you set up no problem.

seppo
    While the games are great, more often now there are issues in connection where on reveal of a hand (found this in card ace and word ace) the game will freeze, and chips will be lost as it thinks youve left the game, when a few minutes later it will carry on, on the table as if nothing happened, I have easily lost over 100 thousand chips this way. And though I guess its fair it happens to others..it is annoying.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567