Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love your app, was waiting for it to come out to by and I have the dreaded "not enough memory". Ah...... no word whirl for me. All the devs need to be yelling about this mess too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Yes, there is a BIG problem with that App Catalog. I've been working with Palm on this. I might be giving away a couple thousand copies of my game for FREE. This sucks hard.
    How many hours have you spent on writing this application? Just want to do some math for some people to show that $2.99 is cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumflux View Post
    How many hours have you spent on writing this application? Just want to do some math for some people to show that $2.99 is cheap.
    I haven't been tracking the hours like I should have, but my best guess is just at 300 hours. So you can have my game for about a penny an hour.

This includes some time for features yet to come out, such as definitions for each word that you can see at the end of each level.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I haven't been tracking the hours like I should have, but my best guess is just at 300 hours. So you can have my game for about a penny an hour.

This includes some time for features yet to come out, such as definitions for each word that you can see at the end of each level.
    so for $2.99 its a cheap game. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12