1.    #1  
    the hockey app blows!it doesnt even have sound!theres no comparison to the iphones air hockey.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip was considering buying it!
    Sound effects are currently a little problematic right now in the SDK. They're very high latency right now, so there's generally too much of a delay.

But honestly, when you play games on your phone do you really need sound? I personally tend to dislike games with sound on my phone, because I play them in public when I'm waiting for the train or things like that, and I'd rather not have a ton of noise coming from my phone there. Maybe that's just me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Sound effects are currently a little problematic right now in the SDK. They're very high latency right now, so there's generally too much of a delay.

But honestly, when you play games on your phone do you really need sound? I personally tend to dislike games with sound on my phone, because I play them in public when I'm waiting for the train or things like that, and I'd rather not have a ton of noise coming from my phone there. Maybe that's just me though.
    I agree with this man.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Thanks for the info.