Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I exchanged my Pre a while back. Because the screen cracked, there wasn't much I could do except back up my photos.

Recently a few random stations have been popped up on my Pandora account from artists I never heard of. I remember reading a while back that cookies and stuff were being retained somehow through resets, but I can't find the thread now.

This may not be an issue with the returned Pre, but its currently my only suspect.

Anyone experience anything like this? Anyone know how to fix it? I tried changing my password, but the Pandora app doesn't force you to re-authenticate when you restart it. I sent an e-mail to pandora tech support asking them if they can force logout of all devices, but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem, and had a solution I could do on my own.

I've been deleting the stations as I notice them, hoping that it'll annoy the other user enough to log out of my account, but so far that isn't working
    Yup. When you exchange the phone, they don't delete your data. Later when it's reactivated for a new user, Pandora might still be logged into someone else's account. Just log out and back in as yourself.

I re-read your post and it's possible that the other user is logged in as you and is unaware of it. Interesting problem.

Maybe you can sent them a message as a new radio station title
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Yeah, that was the issue. Luckily, Pandor support got back to me real quickly and logged me out of all mobile devices.

When I relaunched Pandora, it forced me to log in again, and hopefully the same thing will happen when/if the other user launches Pandora.

Props to Pandora for the quick response. I didn't expect them to respond so soon, especially on the weekend.