1.    #1  
    does the new update mean we will be able to use apple app's with our pre's??????
    Please tell me your joking.
  3.    #3  
    no I am serious i was just wondering w t f palm would say the app store was coming and only give us itunes sync?????
    must mean we can download itune app's right??????
    thanks for not ****ing me big time palm! next time use a condom if your gonna burn me $450
    You knew before you bought the phone that wasn't possible and if you didn't you should have. You have 30 days to try out the phone and if you didn't like it return it or sell it and get something else that does work for you. Palm never gave a date for the app store, it was all rumors as to when it would go live.
    I can't load music on my Pre through iTunes. It shows up in iTunes but when I try to drag a song onto it, it give me the marked out circle, what gives???
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    does the new update mean we will be able to use apple app's with our pre's??????
    Nope...can't be done. Pre and iPhone use two different operating systems. Just like you can't install Mac programs on your PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    no I am serious i was just wondering w t f palm would say the app store was coming and only give us itunes sync?????
    must mean we can download itune app's right??????
    thanks for not ****ing me big time palm! next time use a condom if your gonna burn me $450
    The app store is already here (just in Beta at the moment). However, unlike the iPhone, the PALM app store is on your phone as a built in application. PALM is not doing you up the **** dry and unprotected, this information was pretty clear on the website and at the Sprint store.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    However, unlike the iPhone, the PALM app store is only on your phone as a built in application.
    Corrected it for you.