1.    #1  
    http://forums.precentral.net/969715-post3.html

can somebody with classic installed test the files in this link to see if the voice memo apps will work? You need to put both files in to test. I had them working on my Treo 650.

Thanks in advance
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515 View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/969715-post3.html

can somebody with classic installed test the files in this link to see if the voice memo apps will work? You need to put both files in to test. I had them working on my Treo 650.

Thanks in advance
    Tried it, it doesn't record.
  3.    #3  
    damnit!!

Thanks for trying

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    The app mVoice appears to work, but it doesn't accept the activation code and it isn't Classic certified even though it comes from MotionApps. The same people who put out Classic.
    SoundRec works. Open Classic. Tap on the Classic Drop down menu. Tap on Options. Tap on preferences. In Emulation Mode tap on Change. Tap on Games. When you do that it will turn on the sound for classic. It will probably tell you to reset classic. Do it. Install SoundRec from Freeware Palm: the one and only site for downloading freeware files for PalmOS handhelds. and enjoy.
    I totally only typed in the html address. I don't know how I got this other stuff.
  7.    #7  
    SoundRec works. Open Classic. Tap on the Classic Drop down menu. Tap on Options. Tap on preferences. In Emulation Mode tap on Change. Tap on Games. When you do that it will turn on the sound for classic. It will probably tell you to reset classic. Do it. Install SoundRec from Freeware Palm: the one and only site for downloading freeware files for PalmOS handhelds. and enjoy.

@sevenlkl, would you please try this same procedure with the files from the link in the 1st post? You need both files.

Thanks in advance

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515 View Post
    @sevenlkl, would you please try this same procedure with the files from the link in the 1st post? You need both files.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry. It doesn't even start recording. It created a Voice file in the Classic Apps folder on my computer. Your best bet is SoundRec. It's free and I think it works even better anyway. freewarepalm. com
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenlkl@yahoo.com View Post
    I tried this and it crashes Classic everytime I try to record. I set sound on and off, same result. I am running v1.1 of soundrec, v2.1.2 of Classic, and webOS 1.3.5. Any ideas?