1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me how to get my web browwser to display my html files using Eclipse? I would like to be able to view the updates to the script just like O'Reilly webcast on youtube. He is working on a Mac and I am on a PC. Do I need to buy a Mac just to be able to do this?
    Don't buy a Mac, under any circumstance.

But I don't understand what you are trying to do... your browser can open html files which can be edited by Eclipse... You're going to have to clarify a bit.

Also, there's nothing that a Mac could do that a PC cannot, while the same can not be said with PC to Mac, chances are you either are missing a step or a setting.
  3.    #3  
    Ok, when TextMate is open as he does the WebCast he has a browser opened to the left side of TextMate - youtube.com/watch?v=ytaF-TejHgQ&feature=related - Fw to about 7:40 min into the webcast and he puts in a div that shows up in his browser. I would like to do that! I put Wampserver on my machine thinking that it would read the javascript and give me what I wanted but still didn't work.
    K so what he's doing is editing the html and using CSS classes to emulate what the pre would look like. I'm not sure if some css files come with the development kit, can't remember, but all he's doing there is assigning a css class to a <div> tag, saving the .html file, and reloading the browser.
  5.    #5  
    He must have had other files loaded because I don't know how he does it can't really see on UTube whats going on. Oh well still would like to know how to do this. How you view your code?
    Quote Originally Posted by jadesign View Post
    He must have had other files loaded because I don't know how he does it can't really see on UTube whats going on. Oh well still would like to know how to do this. How you view your code?
    try to right click the html file and choose 'open with' and select notepad.