1.    #1  
    hey i'm new to the pre but wanted suggestions on 2 apps that i CAN NOT live without. one is a good password app, where i can store all my many user names/passwords, credit card/banking info, web login info, etc.. i'm just wondering what people are using so far and what they like/don't like.. (in the past i had used something called PDA Safe ID-a rudimentary program but usable)

the other all important app (don't laugh) is a bartending app. i had a great one on my centro (called ProBar) and desperately need one for my pre. again, what is out there? what are you guys using? what do u like/not like? any help is greatly appreciated since this new OS has got me scratching my head a little (after all those years with the old palm OS)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    okay to answer your first question there is a homebrew app called keyring that does all of that and for the second question there is another homebrew app called beerology not so much bartending but at least knowledgeable on some forms of alcohol
  3.    #3  
    ok thanx well thats a good start but does anyone have anything else to offer up? oh and since i am here, does anyone know of some good banking programs..? (like a checkbook program)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makinola View Post
    okay to answer your first question there is a homebrew app called keyring that does all of that and for the second question there is another homebrew app called beerology not so much bartending but at least knowledgeable on some forms of alcohol
    I use Splash ID for password protection (it's beta and im sure will cost money at some point). For beerology, I hated that application. It was very vague and only gave a few statistics about beers (calories, % alcohol, etc). I also found that it didnt have a very robust database of beers.
  5.    #5  
    ok thx again...i remember hearing about splash id years ago but never checked it out for the pre. i may go with that, not sure. i appreciate the feedback again.. anyone else wanna weigh in on this? also, whats everyone's fave checkbook-type app? (i need something easy to use-just to keep track of a few accounts, credit card, etc.)