1.    #1  
    i've read several threads about e-readers and fave apps from iphone/ ipod touch, and the application stanza has featured in several of them. here's an exchange i had today with lexcycle:

Me: I'm curious if there are any plans to port the Stanza application to the WebOS platform. I have been using Stanza as my main bookreader on an iPod Touch, but that is one of the last functions for which I use that device. In many other areas, functionality and usefulness of the Palm Pre has proved superior.

I saw headlines today that ereader is soon to make the jump, but I find Stanza to be the superior application.
    Lexcycle: We don't have any immediate plans to port Stanza to WebOS, but we are considering it for the future. Thanks for your feedback about it; we typically decide what new platforms to pursue based on the number of people who request it.
    the point being, if folks want stanza for the pre, it behooves us to ask them for it.
    Thanks for the pointer ... I just added my $.02 in an email to them. Did you just use the "Contact Lexcycle" link on their home page ... or is there some other/better way?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Thanks for the pointer ... I just added my $.02 in an email to them. Did you just use the "Contact Lexcycle" link on their home page ... or is there some other/better way?
    that's exactly how i did it. the response was fairly quick too: within two hours.