Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75
  1. vladydady's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
       #1  
    should we expect paid apps to hit today?
  2. zna03's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #2  
    sure go ahead...
  3. #3  
    Could be.
  4. jmcarlos's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #4  
    doubt it.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

  5. #5  
    All signs point to maybe.
  6. jesmann's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #6  
    Magic 8 ball response: There was an error in processing this response please try again later...
  7. #7  
    Does anyone have memory available for more apps?
    I'm s# out of luck on this one!!!
  8. #8  
    From what I understand, today was a soft goal to get paid apps in but it may not work out. If we don't get any today, then I would expect them by next Thursday at the latest.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKat View Post
    Does anyone have memory available for more apps?
    I'm s# out of luck on this one!!!
    From what I understand, Palm is well aware of this issue and they're working hard to resolve it. Unfortunately a fix may not come until 1.3 or, possibly, even later (I hope not).
  9. #9  
    Highly doubt it. They release 1.2 on Monday and the update is forced installed on devices after 7 days so I'm guessing they rollout paid apps starting next week sometime. Otherwise people who are still on 1.1 won't be able to access the new app catalog paid apps. Just my 2 cents.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
  10. 93akkord's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #10  
    People need to learn how to create new threads. The thread titles as of late have been horrible.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    Highly doubt it. They release 1.2 on Monday and the update is forced installed on devices after 7 days so I'm guessing they rollout paid apps starting next week sometime. Otherwise people who are still on 1.1 won't be able to access the new app catalog paid apps. Just my 2 cents.
    I thought you are forced to update within 3 days NOT 7 which would make perfect sense of why palm released the update on Monday.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I thought you are forced to update within 3 days NOT 7 which would make perfect sense of why palm released the update on Monday.
    That's what I was thinking.
  13. #13  
    The new app catalog better be launched today...... I'm an impatient person. Plus they wanted the app catalog to be launched in september and they failed at doing that. If the problem is the number of apps developers are submitting then launch the friggin thing and add the new apps as we go along. NOT THAT HARD PALM
  14. #14  
    I like apps.
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
  15. Riebs's Avatar
    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    #15  
    "Knock knock"

    "Who's there?"

    "Impatient cow"

    "Impatient c..." MOOOOOO!!!
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
  16. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #16  
    we should know by about 5pm pacific time for sure either way
  17. #17  
    There had better be a fart app! Or I'm going to the iphone 3G...
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpgeek87 View Post
    The new app catalog better be launched today...... I'm an impatient person. Plus they wanted the app catalog to be launched in september and they failed at doing that. If the problem is the number of apps developers are submitting then launch the friggin thing and add the new apps as we go along. NOT THAT HARD PALM
    Then why did you buy a Pre? If you are so impatient, a phone with an already developed app store makes so much more sense.
  19. #19  
    No fart app, Docs to go please...and if ya can't give me that, EA Sudoku please.
  20. #20  
    This is a bit of a highjack, but I am curious how this will work with people who have more than the allotted amount of apps.

    I mainly use Preware to DL apps, because of that I have close to 100apps on my phone, so I can't DL any from the app store.

    Is there another way to DL and pay for apps instead of going through the app store?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions