Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by darnellkeith View Post
    its not a matter of impatience but just yesterday they said paid apps would be available today via app store. Its better to not say it at all then if its not going to be.
    They? Who's they? Not Palm that's for sure.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    a trusted source of mine said not till next week
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    a trusted source of mine said not till next week
    Whos this "trusted source"? the magic 8 ball app? lol jk
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    A wise man once said "It will get here when it gets here."
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    i don't expect anything at this point. especially considering we rarely hear anything about apps or updates actually from their mouth. my guess is 5 apps and three will be tip calculators and if i'm lucky one will be something that i find usefull. And with my luck it will just be one of the homebrew apps i already have. like Tweed which i don't even use or something.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenRD View Post
    This probably wont help you much. Even if you do this the Home Brew apps could have an expiration date i.e. Friends Flow didn't work today unless you updated it because the expiration date was today.
    funny my friendflow worked fine. but i have no clue what version i have as i don't really use it and i can't remember if i've ever purposefully updated it.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 10/02/2009 at 02:44 PM.
    I love my Palm Pre. You know what sucks about the iphone. If you lose the phone, you could either locate it with GPS tracking or replace it which cost like 400-700 dollars ;[. There is no insurance on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Not to judge but I was always curious about this. How do you have AMEX but not Visa or Mastercard? It's usually the other way around. I worked in retail when I was younger and time and time again, it seems that when someone has an AMEX, they prefer that over VISA and MC any day. Why is that?
    I have HAD both types of cards, just don't anymore. Paid them off and tore them into tiny little pieces a long time ago and intentionally have an Amex that doesn't allow us (or more accurately, her ) to carry a balance.

I do have a MC debit card, but don't use it online. If I were to have any transactional issues, I have more confidence that I can clear things up through Amex than I do my bank. Plus, while I'm dealing with said issue, there's no big hole in my bank account. And anything I buy through Amex (like my Pre) automatically gets extended warranty coverage.

Oh, and I know Amex is more expensive for retailers so I understand why it's not there. Just disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    funny my friendflow worked fine. but i have no clue what version i have as i don't really use it and i can't remember if i've ever purposefully updated it.
    ha. i just checked. yeah i'm like on like a way way way old version. like. 04 or something. I guess i don't use it much.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    So are they coming today or what?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Or what?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    Or what?
    er wut?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    "When will then be now? SOON."

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    looks like we got an update for PhotoDialer today.
    sweet

photodialer is waaaaaaaaay better than quick contacts, plus its free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234