Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Corrected thread title to match content.
    I'm curious about the Facebook app from Homebrew. They had it to expire today but then extended in the recent beta homebrew version.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by 93akkord View Post
    People need to learn how to create new threads. The thread titles as of late have been horrible.

Unless you're the Captain of the "forum police", then you can't say much. I only listen to Captains.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Unless you're the Captain of the "forum police", then you can't say much. I only listen to Captains.
    See post 21 above.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    .... I call you Captain Oblivious
    Remember Mondays are the new Thursdays!!! Do you have a case of the Mondays??
    I hope we get the full version of Tetris soon!!
    Well looks like it will be here soon. http://www.precentral.net/first-paid...s-hit-tomorrow

Like I always say... be patient... and don't worry about the small stuff.

Patience is a virtue and rushing will hurt you.

I am sure we all have more pressing issues in life to worry about. LoL
    No Amex in the credit card options sucks. It's the only one I have.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I guess this also means we should also load up on the home brew apps who knows how many will graduate and become pay apps
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    Well looks like it will be here soon. http://www.precentral.net/first-paid...s-hit-tomorrow

Like I always say... be patient... and don't worry about the small stuff.

Patience is a virtue and rushing will hurt you.

I am sure we all have more pressing issues in life to worry about. LoL
    OK, the way that URL shortened just made me bust out laughing.

first-paid...s-hit-tomorrow

Just wrong.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 10/01/2009 at 03:05 PM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesmann View Post
    I guess this also means we should also load up on the home brew apps who knows how many will graduate and become pay apps
    This probably wont help you much. Even if you do this the Home Brew apps could have an expiration date i.e. Friends Flow didn't work today unless you updated it because the expiration date was today. Also, Palm could always just delete the app from your catalog if you didn't pay for the app via the kill switch. (however i don't think they would do this.)
    Personally, I would just get ready to pay for the apps. Because if a developer wants you to pay for the app, they probably have thought of a way to disable the free app. To force you to pay for it once Palm makes the option available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Brian View Post
    I mainly use Preware to DL apps, because of that I have close to 100apps on my phone, so I can't DL any from the app store.
    I'm in the same boat, guess they won't be getting any money from me.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    so i dont want to put my credit card on my phone for apps if i put a prepaid one on it it should be fine?but my quesion is when i use all the money and go put more money on the card will the phone know that theres money on it after i put it on?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    so are they giong to do free ones on thursday and paid on friday?
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    OK, the way that URL shortened just made me but out laughing.

first-paid...s-hit-tomorrow

Just wrong.
    :lol
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    never mind just read where you put your info in and it's not kept on the phone i'll probably put my reg credit card on
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey221 View Post
    so i dont want to put my credit card on my phone for apps if i put a prepaid one on it it should be fine?but my quesion is when i use all the money and go put more money on the card will the phone know that theres money on it after i put it on?
    If you look at the credit card entry section in the app store, it claims that your CC info isn't kept on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    No Amex in the credit card options sucks. It's the only one I have.

Not to judge but I was always curious about this. How do you have AMEX but not Visa or Mastercard? It's usually the other way around. I worked in retail when I was younger and time and time again, it seems that when someone has an AMEX, they prefer that over VISA and MC any day. Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    .... I call you Captain Oblivious
    I was referring to people "policing" the forums. I find it humorous that if we deviate a little out of the subject line, people freak. You would think the Republic of China is monitoring some of these forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast